Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby Villain » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

If you break someones weapon then they have the broken wine bottle version of a sword which is still deadly. And you can't say levitate the metal and cause it to stab your enemy because that's telepathy (or something like that) so the worst you can do is shorten there weapon :/

Garethcool wrote:Not the entire thi- well... yeah. The entire thing.

Exactly Arch. I thank you.

Yay, first dm I haven't rammed heads with! But now that I think of it would a necklace (or whatever it was) turning into a gauss cannon be sort of absurd? I mean in the middle of a fight or just walkig down the hall when you transform that thing it's gona hit the floor with all the weight of a cannon and send you down with it. Just saying it's a fucking cannon there's a reason they had five people man it when it was a popular choice of weaponry (and transportation for kabooms)
Last edited by Villain on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

And if you break someone's weapon in this world they're just going to kick your ass with magic.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Or they'll laugh and stab/club you with whats left.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Yay, first dm I haven't rammed heads with! But now that I think of it would a necklace (or whatever it was) turning into a gauss cannon be sort of absurd? I mean in the middle of a fight or just walkig down the hall when you transform that thing it's gona hit the floor with all the weight of a cannon and send you down with it. Just saying it's a fucking cannon there's a reason they had five people man it when it was a popular choice of weaponry (and transportation for kabooms)

no you do not understand the concept...the necklace is just a mass of energy that can take 2 forms...the necklace for easy transportation and the scythe for battle...the necklace and scythe, before becoming the other form transforms into energy and then reforms around the neck or in the hand

and do you even now what a gauss cannon is...its actually not that heavy...well the one she uses isn't that heavy
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Villain » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes I know what a gauss cannon is and here just for the effect get any object say fifteen pounds fir this experiment and when your not fully aware or your muscles aren't alert drop it in your hands and watch it either A.slip past them or B. If you do get it in your arms watch you drop a bit with the object before you can properly adjust to it. Now imagine that with a gauss cannon or large scythe.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 pm

First page IC shall be me blowing up a portion of the school followed by yelling at a foe that was never their to begin with. Good times.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Iven, I would seriously stop arguing with everyone by now if I were you.
Its a matter of "THE GM IS ALWAYS RIGHT"

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Fenix13 wrote:First page IC shall be me blowing up a portion of the school followed by yelling at a foe that was never their to begin with. Good times.

I shall be either be expecting the various traps or looking for work. Either way, fun times to be had by all.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Why not both.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Archvillain wrote:Yes I know what a gauss cannon is and here just for the effect get any object say fifteen pounds fir this experiment and when your not fully aware or your muscles aren't alert drop it in your hands and watch it either A.slip past them or B. If you do get it in your arms watch you drop a bit with the object before you can properly adjust to it. Now imagine that with a gauss cannon or large scythe.

first off if you are already not use to the weapon then why are you wielding it in the first place...she has used these weapons for many year so she is obviously already properly adjusted to the sucker...and second you control when it transforms so you are always going to be aware of whats going on and you can prepare for the weight of the object you are about the wield

Postby Villain » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Why not both AND pie. Preferably whipped cream.

For ivens fucking sake: I'm not saying by not being used to it it means you don't know which side turns you into abloosy mess what I mean is that it cathes you off guard but apparently it takes some seconds for it to materialize which is sort of retarded in hindsight when you consider that oh I don't know actually carrying the gun around would be alot smarter then say having to wait for it to plup in your hands in your scenario or to brig you down or miss in my scenario. It avoids any complications from the transformation effec (like say an anti magic field reducing her to her bare hands) and allowing for you to use both scythe and gauss cannon faster between intervals.

I mean at first it was fun to shred your ideas to nit picks like Karo did to me (Now I know why she was so fucking merciless caus it's so fuckin addictive) but now your just leaving an annoying sour taste in my mouth. Here's a simple three step plan
1.Actually read Gareths front page
2. Re edit your character COMPLETELY so that she isn't a Mary Sue Trope as Gareth (and I) put it
3. Allow me (and maybe someone else but spotlights on me so I'm keeping it on for as long as possible) to nitpick it until it's acceptable and not some strenuously mashed together character that reminds me of darksiders and wonder woman.
Last edited by Villain on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey Iven, does this rag smell like chloroform to you.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Seriously Iven. Stop annoying everyone and endlessly arguing.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 pm

sorry its just its such a simple concept to understand...ok that's the end of that
again sorry for annoy you

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:52 pm

-resists urge to argue back-

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 pm

*pats Fenix*

Well Iven, this is another world that SOMEONE ELSE has made up, not everything can go your way.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Fenix13 wrote:Hey Iven, does this rag smell like chloroform to you.

I remember this trick... I remember checking last time... but then it smelled like passing out...

I love everyone who's accepted so far. :D

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

-Hugs self and cradles back and forth as horrible memorys of Karo flash before eyes. Then gets up gets coffee and notices iven give up- First CS demolition, complete. :twisted: BWHAHahahahahahahahaha*couch hack cough* hahaha man I can't keep doing that.

Postby Garethcool » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:02 am

It's hell on your lungs and throat.

So we've got a few people who I trust will be able to post once every few days (hopefully). If we get 2-3 more people I'll open this up.

Postby iven3000 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 am

Amaranthine Ali wrote:*pats Fenix*

Well Iven, this is another world that SOMEONE ELSE has made up, not everything can go your way.

you have no idea how hard it is for me not to argue back on that one
but fine i will accept this and suck down my pride and hope it grows into something that might kill me...^^

Postby Garethcool » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 am

iven3000 wrote:
Amaranthine Ali wrote:*pats Fenix*

you have no idea how hard it is for me not to argue back on that one
but fine i will accept this and suck down my pride and hope it grows into something that might kill me...^^

That's the spirit! But I ask simply, how would you argue that? This RP is my idea, and I can't exactly allow you to have everything the way you wish it to be. Therefore that statement is 100% true.

EDIT: Why did it take me like 14 tries to fix the word 'therefore'?

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 am

So yes, as lesson has to be learned that not everything will go your way, you are under the GM's rule and no one else's. If something is so bad then a RP mod will step in, like I did. I was concerned.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 am

Fenix13 wrote:Why not both.

Good point. Maybe in my silly thought I may have deduced that it might have been difficult to both at the same time.
Archvillain wrote:Why not both AND pie.

I like the way you think sir.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 am

Damn and I thought Fenix had a humongous ego (so much so that it blocked out the sun on about thirt African citys dooming them a cold death) but the idea that you have the bravado to say that whatever you say goes to the controller of the fictional world your character lives in? That's a step in the right direction.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 am

Don't be persuaded by Arch, cheese more. Clearly you want some cheesecake instead of pie.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing