Jing's New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 6 Up!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Jing's New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 6 Up!

Postby Jing » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:20 am

(( Bent is my character. Blak is Sepher0's))

Chapter 1: Welcome

"Good Morning class. We have two new students joining us today." It was another bright morning in Megaville elementary and as usual, Ms.Meryl was in high spirits. The childern turned their attention to the front of the classroom. Two boys were standing there. One of them looked pretty nervous and had his eyes lowered to the floor.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves. How about you first Bent?" Ms.Meryl said to the nervous one. The boy's outfit wore a long t-shirt and shorts. His hair was a dusty brown and across his forehead was a headband with earflaps. The headband and his clothning had a theme of purple with black strips which matched well with his purple eyes. He was actually quite adorable boy.

Hearing Ms.Meryl, Bent lifted his head nervously. "He-l-l-o, I am B-en-t!" Not only did he stutter but each part came out long and slow. The class, of course, laughed. Bent shamefully looked at the floor again. The class did not laugh for long though. They quickly grew silent, seeing the nasty look the other boy next to Bent gave them.

"Well, Blak is it? Are you going to give it a try?" Ms.Meryl sweatdropped. This boy wore a short top and baggy cargo pants. All that he wore was black. In fact the only thing that wasn't black was the white skull earing attached to his ear. To the class' surprise, his grim face turned into a smile. "I'm Blak. I'm Bent's brother. Nice to meet you. My brother is a little slow so please don't laugh." He wrapped his arm around Bent and drew him closer. "I can't wait to meet everyone of you." He still had a sweet smile but there was something creepy about it.

"Welcome to Megaville.." The class crackled nervously....
Last edited by Jing on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
So much ownage, so little time...

By the way...guess what's back! Hopefully, I'll continue...

http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3c838ce6a5

Postby Frostmork » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:05 pm

Creepy smile...

Good work man!

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:46 pm

And here comes the sotry with Blak. I was wondering when it would come. Great job. ^_^

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic))

Postby Sepher0 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:41 am

I like where this is headed :p

I wish I could write every thing in just words... ;) ]]]

awesome job on blak ^_^

Added after 4 hours 31 minutes:

BTW, if you keep writing this... I promise to keep reading it. ;)
Drawn by OHNHAI (based on drawing by Erix), Colored by Sepher0

Who is Blak?

Find out more here:
http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9680

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic))

Postby Jing » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:52 pm

((Yay!! I'm finally back! Here's the next chappie))

Chapter 2: Mission

Half of the school day went by peacefully. Blak spent his class time sleeping and not one classmate dared to wake him. Bent actually tried to pay attention in class but everytime he got hold of an idea or question, the small bit of understanding slipped out of his mind ten times faster then it took him to understand in the beginning. Finally, a bell went off announcing lunch and the students piled into the lunchroom.

Blak and Bent got their lunch and sat down. The other kids sat as far away from them as possible. Bent sighed. Blak just turned his head. "Don't worry about them. They're not important." Blak said then bite into a carrot. "We have better things to think about."

"Y-y-you mean the R-r-rowdyruff b-b-boys?" Bent said softly as he tried to get his straw into the juicebox. His hands kept missing their target."A-a-are r-r-really helping the g-g-government keep track of t-t-t-them?"

"That's what we want them to think. Those boys have been making certain officals nervous so they send us in. We take care of them claiming they were causing trouble. Government treats us like heroes and we will take care of them at some point. That's the plan." Blak gave a cocky smile. "Heh, it'll be easy." Blak noticed Bent's hands fumbling.

"I-I-I d-d-don't know about t-t-this Blak. I-I-I'm not too s-s-smart. I-I-I might r-r-ruin it." Bent looked worried as he continued his aatempt of geeting the straw in.

Blak finally took Bent's hand and lead it into putting the straw into the hole. "Don't worry about it. You'll be more then a handful for those punks. Besides, I can take with one hand." Blak chuckled and got up from his seat. "Come on. It's play time." Blak began to walk to the exit. Bent followed, sipping his juice. He still seemed worried...

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 2 Up!

Postby Sepher0 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:39 am

I should take some time to try and draw Bent :p

...sounds like the fun is about to begin..

Added after 38 minutes:

heres to 20 minutes of playing around on photoshop

Go Bent!!

(BTW just a paint over of blak.... so original drawing buy OHNHAI)

Who is Blak?

Find out more here:

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 2 Up!

Postby Jing » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:08 pm

(( Bent's hair is short but that's awesome!!! ^^ I have got to get photoshop ones of these days...))

Chapter 3: Meet the PPG

Blak and Bent looked around the playground. Bent's eyes lite up a little with happiness. He was checking out the kids on the monkey bars. "That looks like fun! Blak can we-ouff!" A dodgeball knocked Bent upside the head. Bent rubbed his head and looked up to see a group of kids laughing.

"Hold on to that thought." Blak bent over and picked up the ball. He had a devilish look to his face. The deranged smile made it even creepier. " I'll be right back. Just hang here for a minute." With that, Bent watched his brother approach the kids...and the kids running away as fast as they can. Bent did not know what to do so he just sat in the spot he was standing.

It didn't take too long for him to have company though. Bubbles, while passing, by stopped. With her was Mandy, who had a very frighten bird in a death grip. "You're the new kid right? I'm new too! I'm Bubbles!" Bubbles giggled and bent down on her knees so she was face to face with Bent. Mandy just stared down at him.

"I-I-I'm Bent." Bent lifted his head just enough to see who he was talking too. Bubbles tilted her head. "You remind me of someone..." She started to think though thinking wasn't her strong point. "I would say Billy but that would be giving Billy too much credit." Mandy said now focusing more of her attention to the little bird she was slowly torturing.

Bubbles looked into Bent's eyes and suddenly her's grew bigger." Bunny!You're like Bunny!" Bent looked confused. "W-w-who's B-B-Bunny?" Bubbles eyes lowered. "She was our sister but..." Bubbles popped back up on her feet and then pulled Bent up on his. " Forget that! Do you want to play with us? We're saving this cute little birdie! Right, Mandy?" Mandy looked at the bird who seemed to be crying. " Yeah...saving it... right..."

Meanwhile on the other side of the playground, sereval students were knocked out, holding different parts of their bodies in pain. Blak looked down on them and laughed. "Looks like you guys weren't as good in dodgeball as ya thought! Isn't there someone here that's actually a challenge?" Blak stepped on the students' hand and the student yelped in pain.

"I'll play." Blak turned to see where the voice came from. It was Buttercup who was already cracking her knuckles." Come on punk. I'll take ya." Blak smirked and threw the ball to her. "Lady's first."

Seeing what was happening, all the childern gathered around Buttercup and Blak except for Bent, Bubbles and Mandy who were still talking about the bird.

Blossom was just coming from the libary with some books. It didn't take her long to notice the gaint circle grewing. "What's going on?!" She said before dropping the books in a pile . She pushed through the crowd and saw Buttercup lifting her arm for the throw. "This can't be good...."

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:26 pm

This is good. I'm liking Blak, a lot.
Looking forward to you next update.

Postby Sepher0 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:38 am

^_^ Bring it on buttercup!

Who is Blak?

Find out more here:

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 4 Up!

Postby Jing » Wed May 10, 2006 3:07 pm

((Been a while but here it is!))

Chapter 4: The game

The crowd grew closer as Buttercup went for the throw. Just a soft one to knock the punk out. She thought. She throw the ball and came at Blak like a bullet. To Buttercup's shock, Blak caught the ball easily and throw it twice as fast and powerful then she did. Buttercup barely got out of the way. She picked up the ball which dug a whole into the area it landed. What the...no one normal could have done this...

Blak looked at Buttercup with a sly grin, amused that she was confused. "What's wrong? The ball went a little too fast for you?" Buttercup's grap on the ball grew, almost busting it. She was obiviously annoyed. Blak snickered. "Come on slowpok!. Are you going to play or not? If you can't handle it say so. Don't waste my time!" Blak snapped. The crowd of kids began to mumble.

"Shut up and make sure your ready!" Buttercup shouted in anger. She knew she wasn't dealing with a regular person but she was not about to be out done.

The game continued. It was not in Buttercup's favor. Everything she threw Blak sent back faster and harder. The score showed Blak's many to Buttercup's none. Not only that but the bruses on her body showed, black and blue. The crowd grew so loud, Buubles, Mandy and Bent noticed the fight.

Bubbles went up to Blossom with a worried look in her eyes. "Wah! What is he doing to Buttercup?!" She cried. "Bent! That's your brother right?!"

Bent took a good look. "Y-y-yes... T-t-that's Blak.... B-b-blak is causing t-t-trouble?"

Bubbles grabbed Bent's hand so he would look her in the eyes. "Stop him!"

"I-I-I can't." Bent looked to the ground, not able to look Bubbles in the eye.

"Why not?!" Bubbles said tryng to get contact with Bent's eyes but failing.

"I j-j-just can't..." Bent said, shuffling his foot.

"I can't let this go on any longer!" Blossom said seeing Bent wasn't going to do anything. She jumped into the middle of Buttercup and Blak. She put her hands out in both directions then yelled "STOP!!!" She turned to Blak. "She's had enough! Leave my sister alone!"

Blak halted a little surprised. He then grinned and dropped the ball. "I was getting bored any way." Without another word, he walked towards Bent. The crowd seperated to let him through. "Come on Bent. It's almost class time." He continued towards the school building.

Bent took one look at Mandy and Bubbles. "Bye..." he said sadly then followed his brother.
Blossom helped Buttercup. Buttercup ashamed said nothing. Those boys...what are they up to? Blossom thought as she carried Buttercup to the nurse. Bubbles followed, thinking about Bent...

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 10, 2006 6:35 pm

Awesome chapter. I was forgetting about Blak. Good thing you came just in time to refresh my memories ^_^

Postby Jing » Sun May 14, 2006 3:32 pm

I need a liitle help actually. Trying to figger out where to go from here...

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun May 14, 2006 4:31 pm

Too bad I don't help people with fics ... It's because I like to be kept in the dark when it comes to stories I tend to read ^_^

I hope sombody can help you ;)

Re: New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 5 Up!

Postby Jing » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:12 pm

Chapter 5: Malfunction

School has ended and the children ran out the school's doorway. What usually would be "excited running of enjoyment" seemed to have the feel of "terror created by Godzilla's second coming". There was no doubt that the children were more then happy to get away. After all, the two new students had done more then welcome in their view. As the area cleared out, Blak stepped out of the doorway himself with Bent following behind him.

" For weaklings, they can run fast." Blak snickered as he watched his classmates scatter away to their homes.

Bent was in confusion. He liked his brother and he wanted to help defeat the Rowdy ruff boys but something felt wrong. He kept getting the image of Bubbles' worried face. He wasn't sure if it was his confused feelings that brought on the image or just the fact that she tried to look into his eyes. He didn't like eye contact. It made him feel strange and looked-down upon.

"W-w-what d-do we do n-n-now Blak?" Bent said. He looked at brother with his usually forlorn expression.

"Well, we have to find those guys right?" Blak looked back at Bent then smirk. " It'll be easy once we find them." For a moment, he grew silent. He liked his little brother and he knew that with anything happen to Bent, his mood wouldn't be the greatest one. These feelings seemed strange because he remembered how Bent was created.

Blak remembered that the government scientist who hired him was scared of him. If anything, he knew that Blak would be a lot more trouble then the Rowdy ruff boys. His officials said otherwise but the scientist didn't want to take any chances.

So, he focused on making a new Rowdy ruff boy. One that would follow orders and takes care of both the original boys and Blak. During the creation process, Blak figured out the scientist plan. On the day of the supposed completion, Blak crashed into the lab in anger.

Before the scientist could argue against, Blak used his eyebeams to blast the tubes, chemicals, ingredients and computers. What he didn't expect was a chain reaction. The chemicals and ingredients mixed when their containers were destroyed. A large explosion erupted in the lab, destroying beakers, walls and chairs alike.

When Blak came too, he saw the scientist burned to a crisp. The newly created Bent was sitting in the rumble looking quite confused. His mind was incomplete do to the lack of ingredients and too much fumes. When the officials came, Blak said Bent was his brother, and claimed the explosion was a mistake on the scientist's part.

"B-b-blak? A-a-are you alright?" Bent noticing his brother was just staring at him.

Blak snapped out of his flashback and smirked. "Yeah. Come on, we have work to do."

Postby dark psyghost » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:54 pm

Great fanfic so far Jing.
Image Image Image

Postby Forse the Deathmaster » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:13 am

Your story is awsome Jing!
I can't wait to see more!
Image This sig and avi is a creation of Bankotsu-Obsessed! Spartan team omega for the win!
And here is my story: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12464

Re: Jing's New Competition (( PPGD Fanfic)) Chapter 5 Up!

Postby Jing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:02 pm

((I've finally decided to update. This chapter maybe a little rough since there are bits of information missing about the Rowdyruff's project. However, please do correct and comment. It'll help me out. ^_^ ))

Chapter 6: Progress

Somewhere within the city of Megaville, a corporate building stood slightly above the other buildings.
The building was a dull grey and felt as if it was a structure built before its time, so much that you would even think that it was a result of a high-scale blue print mix-up.

Not many Megaville citizens know of its existance. It is unsure why. Those who did notice the intimating tower of fiber glass thought the other building huddle so close to it that you could only see the tip of it from a far. The few who actaully work in the building and knew better assumed that the citizens ignored it, believing that the concept of such a structure was to complex to the simple mind.

This odd corporate building was Enterprises Corp, home to Project Rowdy and many other scientific experiments under the direction of Dr. John Brisbane.

Within the building, Dr. Brisbane was thinking about the mystery surrounding the company himself. Currently, the corporation has been very busy with the Project Rowdy and the increase in activity will not be ignored forever. Though he was sure the project was worth the trouble, he couldn't help but feel 'unpleased' about a current report reveiling a negative response.

Before his thoughts could get any deeper, a polite knock was heard from the door.

"Come in." Brisbane mumbled without thinking.

I.M. Weasel walked with his usual sharp yet herotic expression. Dr.Brisbane couldn't help but arch an eyebrow at the ferret-like creature. He knew of Weasel's many adventures but has yet been able to connect the image to the actions in his mind.

"You have news for me?" Brisbane fixed his glasses.

"Yes. Quite an interesting bit of news actual, if I may." I.M. said politely. He looked at Brisbane as if he just read his thoughts before began to type on his hovering laptop. The laptop glowed a bright white before several images began to fly across the screen.

"It looks like the officials have figure out our experimentation and has sent two agents to underhand us. These agents seem to be of the same origin as the Rowdyruff boys though the boys have claimed to have no knowledge of them. This leads to my theory that they have been created for this spectific mission or as a defense against the current arrival of superbeings. Either way, these agents are of a new production." Weasel waited for a reponse. He didn't have to wait long.

"Hmmm. Send the Rowdyruffs. It'll add information and get these intruders out the way. Two birds with one stones they often say, correct?" Brisbane folded his hands together as if he was going into deep thought.

Weasel sighed. "In all respect sir, I doubt that these agents know where we are. They are probably waiting for us to attack them."

Brisbane barely showed any interest in Weasel's questioning.

"Just get those boys ready. This needs to get taken care of as soon as possible-" Brisbane began to fix his tie which he just noticed was crooked. " for the stake of progress."

Return to Literature