X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 pm

YAY! When should they meet? In the dorm when Sam drops off her stuff or that night when Sam goes in to sleep?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby sam4books » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Depends.

Right now Nancy's kinda busy interacting with someone so odds are it'll be when this day ends or something to that effect.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Alright. ^_^
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby aj_gatsz » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

John is such a charmer sometimes. :)

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

AJ: I'm still waiting for Max and William.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby darkshark » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:21 pm

buh the first post is always so hard

I promise I'm getting to it, Hana, I just need to figure out where I'm gonna pop in.
buh

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm

No worries.

And I'm trying not to rush anyone or lag too much. If anyone needs slowing, let me know. Likewise, if I need to post for someone, poke meh.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Deena wrote:Cyrus is so tiny compared to the other guys. If he ever did manage to grow a long wizard beard, I'm sure he'd trip over it.

Same height as Dan.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Also, I have been told that it is horribly amusing to watch me write posts for the NPCs, because of the facial expressions I affect. I may have to make a video at some point. >_>
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby QuickSilver » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Do you get flashing sparkles in your eyes when emoting for Jubilee?
Swords and Sorcery

Postby BG07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Belwicket wrote:AJ: I'm still waiting for Max and William.

Sure you are.

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I was but Hana's post created a path for me to continue.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 pm

QuickSilver wrote:Do you get flashing sparkles in your eyes when emoting for Jubilee?

I dunno, lol. G did say "You looked like a kicked puppy" when I was summoning the words for that last post, so...kicked puppy got put in there, lol.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:53 pm

It's just like when I joined the forums now. Leave for a day, and a over a page of posts has appeared.

I should be able to post tonight though. Hopefully I can squeeze my character in there somewhere.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 pm

If you guys need more NPC interaction opportunities, yell at me. I'd prefer PC-to-PC stuff, but if you really can't find a place to insert yourself, I won't leave you hanging.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Belwicket » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Hana, when you get a chance, Sam's talking with Jubilee.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

*tippity-tippity-types*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Deena » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Deena wrote:Cyrus is so tiny compared to the other guys. If he ever did manage to grow a long wizard beard, I'm sure he'd trip over it.

Same height as Dan.

Cyrus is totally going to high five him.

...and he'll miss because he's blind.

Postby Iris » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Gonna be biding my time for now. Figure that I might as well see how things run before I decide where to go from here.

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - ACCEPTIN' YO!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Name: Matthias Lehner
Desired Codename: (will be determined later)

Physical Description: Matthias is a white (fairly tanned) male, standing at 5'10 with brown eyes and blond highlighted hair. He isn't overweight neither is he too thin, but is that perfect medium that comes with being raised on a farm. That experience has made him strong, able to endure very well, but his muscles aren't that well toned. He has a horizontal scar above his left eye from an accident during his youth.

Currently, Matthias is wearing dark loose fit distressed pants, a white button-down shirt that has a large black phoenix on the back and a black shirt underneath, and white Vans shoes. He also wears a large leather wristband on his right arm and a similar designed watch on his left. He also has a number of rings on his hands.

Personality: (Give me an idea of who they are. What they like. How they react to things. What they hate. What sets them off.) Matthias has been described by his friends as a compassionate, fiercely loyal, and a friendly person. But those that get on his bad side would describe a total different person, one who is cruel, manipulative, cold, and calculating. A few have stated that it is as if he is bipolar. Anger with Matt is brief and he forgives easily, but it is intense and hot as a burning sun. Overall though, he tends to use logic over emotion when dealing with events and problems, and prefers more solitary moments over large crowds.

He loves thinking games, games that stretch and push the mind and can be found with a Sudoku book or playing some sort of RTS game. He is somewhat of an outdoors person, playing as goalie during soccer but prefers recreational activities that include an engine, such as dirt-bikes or ATVs, or playing games such as airsoft or paintball. He values solitary time and uses it as a period of reflection and consideration, always reviewing what has happened, and what needs to happen. He is a bit of a sci nut as well, enjoying reading and playing in science fictional universes such as Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, and Halo.

He hates noise or loud people. Intentionally stupid people drives him ballistic. Not a big fan of major cities, or arguments. Surprises never worked the best for him either. But other then those things, there isn't a lot that Matthias hates or that annoys him. He is a pretty chill guy... at times.

Postby Cascade » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Roomies?
Who wants the "single?" (hee hee...)
FUKKATSU

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

I am STILL playing catch up as I type this T.T. Hate to be that guy, but a wee bit slower would be greatly appreciated. I mean if not, I will just frantically try to keep up XD. Also if anyone is interested in Max for a roomie (or interested in general ;) ) lemme know!

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Hana » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Matthias is in.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Sentios » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Belwicket wrote:AJ: I'm still waiting for Max and William.

My posting time is between 6PM and 10PM EST on weekdays (assuming I'm not out of town for work, which I'm not right now), I'll post when I can. This is just so you know (and everyone else) when to expect me if you need to directly interact with me, otherwise I'll react to your presence when I catch up.

That said I probably won't get a chance to post tonight since it's late, but it's good to see the RP moving this quickly.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Tuor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Draken30000 wrote:I am STILL playing catch up as I type this T.T. Hate to be that guy, but a wee bit slower would be greatly appreciated. I mean if not, I will just frantically try to keep up XD.

It's just a couple pages, dude
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing