Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Geomancer » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I put this off for way too long. Okay, let's go through the list:

@Hana: Fine

@Sam: GAH... SO MUCH STUFF TO READ. Did I let him in before? Judging by the spelling errors, yes. He's in.

@BoC: I gave you the bamboo kekkai genkai, alright? Don't make me take it away. Stick with one interesting thing.

@BG: In

@As: Creeeeepy but nice concept. Keep going.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby sam4books » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Whelp. Never realized how stupid I used to be when it came to spelling xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Alright Editing.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Yeah... Invisability... Heh...

I can't find it in the old thread. I was terrible at keeping records back then.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby sam4books » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm

He was in BG's Naruto RP, I believe.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BG07 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure I remember him, though I'm not really sure XD

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm

I realized only this morning who Geo's avatar is, because I had not played or seen anything portal related until a few days ago. besides commercials. Awesome. Anyways, a bit off track, am I accepted now that I have edited am I accepted?

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby BG07 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Wow Asmo your character gives me goosebumps XD

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Just realized I need to add detail to my character's appearance.

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

What is the restriction when it comes to fire styles, Geo?
Should my Character be a Chunin at least to be able to handle it?

*WIP*

CS:

Name: Kimi Kasei aka The Chilli Fiend of Konoha

Village: The Hidden Leaf Village

Personality: Kimi’s personality can be described as one minute being like a boiling pot about to explode... to that of a calm, steady flowing river. Let’s get one thing straight, the girl is mad, mad about anything spicy and hot! Chilli Peppers are to her like catnip is to cats and Cocaine is to rock stars. It’s her fix and is what controls her attitude and her chakra level intensity. They say that the energy and heat from the chilli’s make her heart beat faster and allows the flow of both blood and chakra in her body to increase rapidly.

Kimi is an ambitious, righteous, fun loving teenage girl who also loves a great bowl of ramen topped with tear jerking, throat burning peppers of all kinds. She’s becomes extremely energetic and most effective in combat situations where she can unleash all her fury. When she isn’t on a chiili high, she’s calm, docile and less talkative. Her personality is indeed a strange amalgamation of exploding ferocity and a peaceful temperament.

Her love of all things hot is so well known that she earned, The Chilli Fiend of Konoha as a nickname.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/kimio.png/]
Image[/URL]
Appearance:Kimi is around 4’7” ft tall. She has a slim and agile build. Don’t be fooled, they say dynamite comes in small packages and boy are they right. Her hair is dark red, long and unruly. Her eyes are an explosive amber. Her facial expressions often show that she is either too happy, devious, energetic or overly ambitious. Basically a fiery attitude matched only by her sweet and innocent smile. Her skin is slightly tanned and her cheeks often seem to have a cute rosie hue. She wears a red headband that covers her forehead and a red sleeveless coat over her pink top and protective vest. Her hands are bandaged for a special reason. Hanging on her back is her katana and a pouch which contains her equipment. Her legs are mostly bare except for her red shorts that peep out from under her coat and she wears a pair of those traditional navy blue sandals.

Justus/Skills:

Ninjutsu:

Togarashi Fiery Bombardment no Jutsu –
Kimi swallows a bag of Togarashi peppers to fuel a short but deadly rapid burst of fire from her palms (similar to that of a chaotic burst from an AK-47). It’s meant to frighten and hopefully hit a large number of enemies within range of 50 ft. It can set ablaze anything flammable and singeing flesh.

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
A short raged technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from her mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flamethrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.

Taijutsu:

Shishito Burning Palms no Jutsu-
Kimi focuses her chakra into her palms while she starts to cause friction from rubbing them together at an alarming rate. The result are two palms of burning fury. She them proceeds to launch herself at the nearest unlucky Shinobi and unleash a hellish volley of burning punches.

Equipment:

Background:

Stats :

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu: 4

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu:0

Tools: 2
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby TheMaddness » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 am

...Um... Well, While I wait for someone to answer my other questions, Does anyone think they might make a ninja from Stone Village?

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 am

If geo woulx alloa a second character I would.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 am

Brad, stop sleeping on your keyboard
Mephobiac

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

Geo, can I proceed or start another CS?

Postby Geomancer » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

BoC: What As said.

Glacer: You can always start another character but I don't see a first CS.

GMancer

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm

My Bad, I Pm'd you my ability. He's kinda centered around it.

Name: Yushka Yukenra * (Yu-Yu)

Ranking: Genin

Personality: He’s a generally accepting person with a calm, relaxed personality. He may-be considered nice by most people, but that’s just his form of common courtesy. The whole golden rule, treat others the way you want to be treated. However, if he doesn't agree with something he'll speak on it, and if he's bored or agitated with a situation he can be rude or abrasive. He carries an unbiased attitude into most situations, and has a streak of non-chalance which helps. He does have competitive and aggressive tendencies. While not uncommon in him, they do take a bit of provocation to bubble to the surface. Basically he needs an incentive to be motivated. Once he obtains his goal, it’s a coin toss if he’ll remain interested or not. He’s not very open about himself, and is very good at keeping information hidden. He'll often change subjects, or begin his own inquiry if conversations move towards his back story or other sensitive information. He’s quite flexible as well, allowing him to cope with and adapt to new situations quickly.

Appearance: Yukenra stands at 5’6”, and weights about 115 lbs. He has an average build and good muscle mass for a child his age. He’s quite strong for his age as well. He has short black hair, and green eyes. His skin is tannish, but he’s grown quite paler since he’s been in Konoha. He typically wears a deep ocean blue vest with an off-white wave pattern going along the bottom and the edges of the vest. The vest is worn flamboyantly open with steel mesh covering his torso. He wears off-white linen cargo shorts that go just below his knees. They are held up by a blue sash and the dark blue sandals of course. His forehead protector is the typical blue and worn on his head as a bandanna. He carries a large sake container made of a hard porous material, it has several runic marking carved into it that act as seal. They draw water into the container from the environment and compress the water inside of it allowing him to carry roughly 4 times the volume of the container. (1 gallon)

Justu/Skills:
KKG: Sea foam Rebirth – A powerful water based ability of the Yushka clan that allows the user to generate and manipulate sea-foam using his chakra and blood as a medium. The clan was known for their longevity and health due to the healing properties of their blood ability. As he builds chakra, he can transform it to foam that pools around his feet, expanding the mass of foam as he builds more. Simple manipulation of the foam is possible, but the offensive abilities of the foam are average at best. The foam is mildly caustic to those outside his clan, causing corrosion to metals, structural damage to cloth and leather, and painfully burning and stinging flesh. In order to generate any force behind it, he must blend it with his Water release.

The true worth of the foam comes in the form of support and regeneration. The foam is a stimulant to the user’s body, rapidly healing wounds and neutralizing toxins that enter the bloodstream. If a limb is lost in battle, or the organs suffer damage, the wounded areas are immediately engulfed in foam while the tissue is being reborn. He can only do this with adequate amounts of chakra, and creating new cells takes a vast amount of the user’s chakra pool to accomplish. The areas will still be tender until the body has had time to rest and recover properly. It smells faintly of salt and fresh blood, but that’s something only a finely keen nose would be able to pick up.

Ninjutsu:
Foam Transition: A type of Shunshin no jutsu that utilizes the Sea foam Rebirth. The ninja collapses into a lumpy puddle of sea foam that dissolves over time. In that same instant, more sea foam amasses/ bubbles up in a different location which Yukenra emerges from. Can be used for rapid movement in battle or for escape purposes.

Foam Clone: A clone or group of clones made of foam. As they are simply chakra infused concentrated foam, they are only semi solid. The clones can employ simple tools to attack. When struck, the clones lose form and collapse. If left alone, the foam will simply dissolve. Yukenra can use this technique offensively by willfully causing the clones to burst in close proximity to an opponent, hitting them with a wave of foam. With three, he can effectively fight in conjunction with them. The more he makes, the more he has to concentrate on controlling their movements.

*Water Style - Foam Clone: As they are made with water, they have the same % of the user's strength and solid structure found in the Water Clone technique. Still only able to work well with three clones, these clones have more offensive ability as well as durability. When they burst, they unleash a torrent of water and foam upon their target.

Water Style - Foam Blast: The user takes in a deep breath and fills their mouth with water and foam. He then expels a powerful jet/stream/torrent, etc. of condensed and pressurized water and foam at the target. The ability has a finite range and dissipates afterward, making it look more like a katon jutsu in appearance than most suiton jutsu. Mid range 6 – 10 meters. A move he's learned by copying the crab summons signature ability.

**Foam Cannon: Rather than a steady stream, the user fires a large sphere of water and foam from their mouth at very high speeds that bursts on impact. Long range 15 - 25 meters

**Foam Barrage: This version rapid fires numerous smaller balls with much less of and impact per ball. Mid - Long range 12 - 18 meters

** *Water Encampment Wave: An amateurs attempt at the Water Encampment Wall, a move that Yukenra is working on adding to his arsenal. The actual technique makes one capable of generating and maintaining a wall of water as a 360 degree defensive parameter around the user. Essentially he's just aiming his Foam Blast along the ground in front of him using water to splash up and form the wall. This defensive technique creates a temporary wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water and foam blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a half circle around the user, and it makes for a 180 degree barrier of water. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will, yet Yushka is only skilled enough to maintain it for little more than a few seconds at a time. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one.

*Water Style - Hidden Mist Technique: One causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. A technique he managed to learn from his father who was once a Hidden Mist ninja.

Summoning Animal: He has a pact with the crabs of his home island, allowing him to summon them into battle for various reasons. Even the youngest of combat capable crabs boasts a very hard shell. While they are mainly defensive by nature, the larger summons boast powerful offensive abilities as well. The amount of chakra used determines the strength of the crab summoned, but his staple is a mid level fighter boasting high defense and mid offense as his pincers have grown to a decent size. It’s a only a bit taller than he is at the moment, but capable of fending for itself. Currently, he can only summon up to a bottom upper tier crab. It’s about the size of a small building. He keeps the scroll left to him by his father to maintain his pact with the crabs.

Kanitate: His primary summon is a type of hermit crab. He carries a large stone like shell that looks like a shield and covers his portion of vulnerable soft shell aka his bum. This stone shield is about 7 feet high and 4 feet wide. This giant crab sports a bright red shell that is very hard and quite thick. It has one claw notably larger than the other, but only by a enough to tell, not very much. Both of its claws are wide in order to block incoming attacks. His claws have good crushing power, but his primary function is defense. The crabs special in froth techniques using water and bubbles they spray in jets from their mouths.

Taijutsu:
The hand to hand style he employs utilizes evasive and defensive maneuvers when dealing with attackers, only striking when an opportunity presents itself. Often he prefers to divert the enemy's attack rather than bare the brunt of the force by blocking, but he will if the attack is unavoidable. He likes to use a sticky hands approach when opponents get too close, catching attacks and often utilizing palm strikes, elbows, knees, and kicks to counterattack.

Kenjutsu:

Yushka Sword Style: Yukenra uses a tradition style of swordplay passed down through his family that emphasizes quick, fluid motion and slashing strikes. The more elaborate the build up, the more powerful the strike, but it leaves one more vulnerable than a straight forward approach. The strength of the style comes from the various angles and slashes the motions provide. In defense the style can create distance if the user is skilled and quick enough, but it's best at parrying glancing blows leaving opportunities to counter attack in the same motion. He is adept at this style for one his age, and practices it daily using scrolls left with him

-Spinning Dragon Uppercut: From a crouching position the user springs upward using the blade instead of the their fist as the impact point of the uppercut. Deadly when combined with the foam transition technique

-Back Splitter: The user comes swooping down from above and behind the target aiming to split them in half. Gaining altitude over the opponent is up to the user.

-Whirlpool Slash: The user spins like a twister, using the blade for momentum. A stationary technique good for clearing multiple attackers or defending from projectile attacks coming from multiple angles with proper timing and technique.

Runic Barrier Seal - Liquid Foam Blade: Yukenra's right palm contains a tattoo of a seal inscribed with the same ink that is etched into the blade of his sword. This seal completes the rune seal on the blade. Using chakra flow to activate the seal, Yushka sword fighters would take their blades and coat them with a barrier of condensed water which would become encased in foam as evident of their chakra flowing through the blade. This chakra serves in binding the foam to the blade and repairing the water barrier shielding the actual blade. Repairing the crystal blade is a long, involved, process which he likes to avoid altogether. This technique lasts as long as the user has enough chakra to maintain it.

Liquid Foam - Wave Blade: Utilizing his swords abilities, The user allows the tip of his blade to scrape the ground or the surface of something during a slash and launches a crescent shaped wave of water at his opponents. The water blade utilizes the water and foam that constructs the barrier. This blade is capable of cutting off tree limbs, tearing into a tree or a few inches into solid stone, leaving a deposit of caustic foam as it makes contact causing further erosion to the material. This wave maintains its shape and destructive power for ten feet before dissipating. This is a chakra heavy ability. Not wise in quick succession as it puts a strain on one's chakra pool with repeated use.

Genjutsu:
None

All his water based techniques are stronger in water obviously.
* These moves need a portable water field or a nearby body of water to perform
** These moves require more water than he can convert in his mouth for the time being, using a water bottle to supplement.

Equipment:
10x kunai, 5x shuriken, 3x explosive tags, 2 windmill shuriken, 2x portable water field, 1x large sealed water bottle*, 1 sword*

*Weapons: He carries a one sided, dark teal bladed crystal sword. The sword has several small rune-esque markings carved into its 20 x 5 inch blade, and they are painted black. The 7 inch handle is wrapped in leather died deep blue which in turn is wrapped in a cream colored silk sash that extends 3 inches from the pommel. The black runes are an enchantment on the blade, making it stronger and more durable than your average ninja blade. The blade itself is quite thick, about an inch or so. The blade isn’t exactly light coming off the scale at 5 lbs, but the weight and sharpness of the blade make it a match for the strongest armor. The blade responds to chakra, which is the cause for the teal color and additional weight. It has ability to absorb ambient water vapor and when struck against something, the blade releases a burst of pressurized water. This washes the blade clean and further cuts into whatever the blade strikes. When blocked the water expelled adds recoil generated due to the force. This can easily disarm an opponent without a proper grip on their weapon, leave them open to a follow up maneuver, or simply put some distance between the two combatants. As one of the last mementos of his lost village he uses this blade in close combat exclusively. He has yet to fully master this blade.

*The seal on his water bottle both increases it's durability to damage and compresses water within it to maximize the amount of water it can hold. It also has the ability to absorb ambient water vapor so while never fully empty, there is only enough for it to be near an 1/8th full off of water vapor alone in regular climates.

Background: A child of ‘fortune’, Yukenra is a from a small island village. His clan and the summon crabs that also stayed there were the primary inhabitants of the island until it was hit by a massive tsunami that devastated the island and and its ecosystem. The clan was left broken and split up; the remaining members drifting to several different locations, mostly within the Land of Water as his clan had strong ties to Kirigakure. As far as Yukenra knows, they’re all dead. Many are actually, having succumbed to the sea that fateful night. The crabs still take up residence on the long forgotten paradise, living among the ruins that once where his home.

Yukenra was the only member of his clan to wash up on the shore of the Fire country thanks to his father and his giant king crab summon "Kanikokuo" and his froth bubble technique. His father formed a protective sphere from the froth and his own water release that managed to whether the violent wave. Lost, confused, and alone, Yukenra wandered in land from the Fire country’s shore in search of shelter. He was picked up by a traveling caravan on their way to Konohagakure, and the child parted ways once they reached the village. The Hokage knew of the disaster that had befallen the young boy, and of the clan whose name he held, and took him into the village. He was enrolled at the academy afterward and quickly graduated having some prior training on his home island. He's only recently become a Leaf Genin and has grown to view Konoha as his new home.

Health/Chakra Pool: 5

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu: 2

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 0

Tools: 4
Last edited by Glacier on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:35 pm

sorry, I'll start rereading before I post next time.

Postby Akaine » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

workin' on iiiit~
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 am

Urgh, so disappointing, no one wants to be from Iwa. Everyone wants to be from Konoha or shadowdarkdeath Land.
At this rate im not going to be ale to put up a character because no one else will even be from the same village....

Postby Hana » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am

If Geo allows multiple characters, I'd app with someone from another village...but Souon's established as from Konoha, and I can't NOT play her since BG is here to play Rai. <3
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 am

@Mad: You could ask for special permission and create a CS worthy of it...

@Glacier: Seems fine unless someone has an objection

GMancer

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

Geomancer wrote:@Mad: You could ask for special permission and create a CS worthy of it...

Not sure if I understand. Special permission to be from a village? And "worthy" meaning...what?

Postby Asmodai » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 am

I assume worthy, as in; a very good, detailed CS

The whole reason I wanted the shadow village, is because I focus on stealth and subterfuge
Mephobiac

Postby TheMaddness » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 am

Asmodai wrote:The whole reason I wanted the shadow village, is because I focus on stealth and subterfuge

I think my point was that ALL the ninja villages focus on Stealth and Subterfuge, thats why they have ninjas and it doesnt really make logical sense that there would be a ninja village thats more ninja then all the other ninja villages
But eh, this is Naruto, Who cares > 3>

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 am

I'm going to go more in depth on my character. At its current state would it be accepted

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing