Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm

...did you cram a lot of it down his throat?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Zelosse wrote:I killed a guy with dental floss.

The hell? XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Zelosse wrote:I killed a guy with dental floss.

Try killing with a spoon. You get to be more creative.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Today seemed so long I barely remember making that post about actually working to post tonight. But it's there under my username, so I better do it.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Garethcool wrote:Today seemed so long I barely remember making that post about actually working to post tonight. But it's there under my username, so I better do it.

Damn skippy you should! lol

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Behold, the Rune Stones Aaron posseses! Specifics: There are 8 Rune Stones that must be placed in a retangular (or any 4 sided space) to form the barrier currently in Yurr and Aaron's room. The barrier is completely penetrable, meaning there's no resistance to walk in and out of it. However, with a drawback like that, it posses the power to stop all magic from working inside (such as Aaron trying to light his arrow on fire again) but also prevents any magic outside the barrier from entering (the flame dying out as it entered).

They were approved by Gare for the premice that the barrier be completely arbitrary, and cannot prevent people from leaving.

Also one more thing, the Barrier only stops active magic, it cannot, I will repeat, cannot stop magic that keeps anyone alive (Such as Zelosse's character's dead animation or a skeleton being held together. Yurr's fire will disapate in the barrier though because it is not detrimental for his survival.)

Any other questions? I'll be happy to answer.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 am

Hey guys! Some of you I don't know, some of you I remember (and I hope you guys remember me), and it has been far too long since I've been a part of all the RP-ing random awesomeness, so here I is!

(btw, Gar, you are awesome for reading ChimneySpeak, and Queso, your pirate cheese is awesome, and Fenix, I'm still gonna call you Fenix XD)

Name: Alizea (pronounced ah lee ZAY ah)
Teacher, or Student?: Delinquent Student
Age: She doesn't count birthdays, so let's just say she's 1200 and call it good
Year: Freshman
Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight (though not really interested in sex at all)
Race/Class: Dragon/Wind Dancer

Weapons: Combining the martial art techniques of her mother and her father's magic, Alizea is armed with her mind, her magic, and her body (including the spiked tail). She has some control over the wind- she can't summon a hurricane, but she can stir up dust and fling it into an enemy's eyes, and turn the room's air scalding hot or freezing cold, but her main magical ability is in phasing: she can literally turn her body into a wind. She can't take anything she wears into this state, though, and she can't hold it for very long at all (10 seconds max), so she just uses it as a way to avoid attacks (like, a bullet or a knife slash). She can also "breathe fire", although what erupts from her mouth is more like a beam of intense sunlight than an actual fire. Again, she can maybe hold the breath for 10 seconds (long enough to set easily flammable things, like hair or clothes, on fire). She can use neither of these abilities in quick succession, and has to be well fed and rested to even attempt them (when exhausted, all she can do is stay solid and give an awkward-sounding cough).

Personality: Mercurial, curious, intelligent, impish and flighty, Alizea embodies those qualities cultures around the world have assigned to the very air. She tends to react rather than plan (absolutely brilliant in the tactics of battle, abysmal at taking the long-term view of strategy), bluster rather than craft a solution to her problems, and somehow just not think like a human. However, she can be very wise (just not when you need her to be), she loves baubles and new knowledge (courtesy of her Dragon blood), and if you interest her she can be absolutely loyal (courtesy of her mother's human heritage).

She doesn't quite have emotions as humans understand them, nor is she prideful; in fact, she is rather self-assured for a rebellious teenager. And rebellious she is! Having spent half a decade being raised by her mother (who tried in vain to instill human values within her), and a millenia being taught the ways of the Holy Dragon by her father, Alizea has decided it's high time to make her own way as her own person. So right now she's in a phase where she is quite disinclined to do as anybody says- but she is quite smart enough to see through reversal tactics (mostly).

Appearance: (yes, I went overboard: in the short, she has wings and a tail and otherwise looks basically human)
She looks mostly human, but there is no missing her draconic heritage; her tail is simply too thick to hide even under the loosest of skirts, and her wings cannot fold themselves tightly enough against her body to be concealed under the thickest sweater. There are more subtle indicators, too; her snake-pupiled eyes, her claw-like fingernails and pointed teeth, feet that are covered in scales... So, Alizea doesn't even try to conceal her heritage, instead opting to wear what's comfortable for her: bell-bottomed jeans with an extra gusset at the crotch to make them as flexible as a pair of dancer's tights (don't even ask how she deals with her tail), and floaty, thin poncho-like shirts (with slits cut out in the back for her wings to pop through). The colors of these articles depends on her mood, though she favors sky colors (grey, light blue, dark blue, and yellow) and motifs (clouds, sun, stars, etc). Of course, given her feet, she doesn't wear shoes, but unless she's standing on something hot enough to melt gold it doesn't bother her.

And as for jewelry.... ah, jewelry. As a dragon's child, what else would you expect? She favors skin-tight baubles, so they don't interfere with her movements, but she knows enough of metal-working that she can re-fashion what she finds so it's more to her liking. Having collected enough precious things to be able to work exclusively in gold and platinum, she carries her fortune of jewels on her person, woven into the spiraling bands covering her limbs and torso. Most of these are hidden by her loose, flowy attire (except for the bumps the gems form on her thighs, before the jeans bell at the knees), but if you catch her unclothed, you'd find more metal and gems than skin! Of note: Alizea favors opals, abhors pearls (since they aren't real stones), and fills them all with raw power (to call on in times of battle). She is also fond of collecting magical stones (especially those filled with fire magic), and re-working the designs on her body (having the same appearance for a week straight is an unusual occurance).

Under all the gemstones, one might think that her natural colors might be overshadowed, but that is simply not the case. She has the thick auburn hair of her mother's line, which she keeps in a messy braid, and her skin has a pale sheen to it. The human skin blends into the tiny gray scales of her feet (starting around mid-calf), the base of of her tail, and the insides of her shoulder blades (where the wings are). Her eyes are violet, inexplicably; her mother's were ordinary brown and her father's were bright yellow, but genetics do rather odd things, especially in cross-breeds. She is rather tall, about 6 foot, possessing a willowy build, long limbs, an 8 foot wingspan and hollow bones (like a bird's). Don't let that fool you, though- she has unnatural strength (for a human), and can punch and kick like a mule, and take appalling amounts of damage. However, if she does end up taking more than a normal human can bear, she goes into a forced hibernation state to heal her wounds.

Like her father, Alizea's wings are rather bat-like, with charcoal-gray fame and thin, slate-gray membrane; her tail is the gray of the wing-skin, with 2 inch dark gray spikes along the (spine? back?) and clustered on the tip. She has as much control over her tail as she does of her arms, but it takes more muscle/effort to move it, so unless she is utilizing it for battle she simply lets it hang limp (it just barely avoids touching the floor when she stands). Sadly, she can't fly with her wings, but if she's falling she can use them for a parachute, and they're good for helping her balance, though they tend to get in the way and be an easy target for an opponent.

History: Long ago, Alizea's father, Tomin, managed to fall in love with one of his warrior-priestesses (being considered a sun god's mortal representative on earth at that time, his tribe made themselves into warriors and scholars to model themselves after him), Naka. Admiring her bold manner and sharp wit, he granted her a wish. Having dreams of power, Naka asked to bear his child, and quested far and wide for the knowledge of how to do so safely. Everything worked out fine, she bore a beautiful baby that was easy to take care of (the legacy of Tomin being a Holy dragon), except for not being human enough to cooperate with Naka's dreams of corporeal power. Before long, she approached old age, and concluded that those destined to bring forth great magic and honor should not be allowed to have earthly power as well... but not soon enough to teach Alizea this knowledge. She passed away soon after Alizea was mature enough to look after her own bodily things, but was then consigned to being taught the Way of the Light by her father. She learned all she could from him, then decided that she wasn't going to let her overbearing father decide her future, thankyouverymuch, and after a couple decades roaming about on her own, joined the Evil Academy to gain more knowledge and a different worldview.

Reason for attending the Academy: She's bored, and wants to break away from her father's heritage (aka being a rebellious teen).
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 am

Always with the Fenix, haha. Welcome back.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 am

Hello again Leo, I forget what I was last with you in.

Probably one of these ones.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

Hooray for more dragon people! Even though Zathian is the only one with full body scales!.....so far anyway.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Zoh my goodness Leo!

You're so very much accepted!

Your character is given her own room (as I think everyone else has a roomie) and she will be included in our wonderfully strange antics in the next schoolday. Feel free to join in and get yourself settled, because as soon as Fenix kills Caine, or Caine escapes we will continue into the night to allow Asmo to be his true little Dream-horror self.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Yay, Leo's back. Now the fun begins. Hehehehehehehe. Gare you better start running now, just saying.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Okayies, shall do ^.^

However, I have some questions: on the maps you so wonderfully provided, there's no spaces for a student dorm, so where are we all at? And what's with the big empty squares in the middle of the basement, second and third floors? And it hardly seems like we have enough students to warrant having a space for a student council in the basement... Nitpicky stuff, true, but bear with me please ^.^ (and I didn't even mention the lack of restrooms... oop XD)

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Dorms are seperate from the school. Wide Open Space is the courtyard right in the middle of the school. Goes up for 3 floors.

And who needs to pee? Not Aaron, that's who.

"Actually a bathroom would be nice."

Do I need to smack you again?

"I'll be quiet for $20."

Yep, definately need to smack him again.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Awesome, thankies ^.^

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Restrooms are what the outside and annoying students are for.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Oh snap, I pissappeared from this.

WASSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Demon of Elru

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey Ro, nothing much happened while you disappeared.

Just assume there are bathrooms somewhere. I had Sam make the maps in the first run of Evil Academy, and I never thought about it. The center is a courtyard, and the dorms are close to the school, and are 3 stories tall.

Postby Leopardess » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 pm

-pokes the thread-

People, I know I'm scary, but I don't bite... (those of you that know me, hush, you know I go for flamethrowers and whips, not teeth XD)

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Leopardess wrote:(those of you that know me, hush, you know I go for flamethrowers and whips, not teeth XD)

True, that reminds me.

*hands Leo Flamethrower*

I kept it safe for you, have fun~
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey... I'M THE GM THIS TIME, I AM NOT JUST A MEATSHIELD!

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Oh boy, another person to be scared of DX *edges away*

Postby Garethcool » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Just be assertive and don't make the same mistakes I did.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh ok.....*realization that I will most likely make the same mistakes*.......damn it....

Postby Leopardess » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Thankee Queso, you're so sweet ^.^

Draken: You are officially safe from me (until I get bored with Gar, in any case, and that'll take a while)

Garethcool wrote:Hey... I'M THE GM THIS TIME, I AM NOT JUST A MEATSHIELD!

Oh wow, you're right, I should totally respect your authority!

...... lol

-switches flamethrower on-
-realizes she forgot to tie Gar up-
-turns flamethrower off, grabs some rope instead-

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing