Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Interesting. So are they, like, half breed? I need to know how they are tainted for my CS

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Garethcool » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Half breed could be a term used for them.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 am

Alright, gonna finish up the CS then :grin:

Ok, updated sheet. Let me know if anything needs work or changing and please be nice about it >.< not saying any of you have been mean about it, but yea. Im going to stop talking now.

Name: Zathian

Teacher, or Student?: Student. Honor or Delinquent, depends on whether or not going to class coincides with his mission.

Age: Not confirmed, but based on behavior, he appears to be the human equivalent of about 18

Year: Freshmen

Weapons: Black Blade Long Katana w/ sheath, fire breath (standard of all dragons?)

Class/Race: Ronin/Ninja. Dragon

Gender/Sexuality: Male. Straight

Personality: Zathian has been raised to serve The Order, and follows orders without question. He has a serious demeanor and can be incredibly focused when need be. However, he is not some mindless servant. When his mission objective is not in immediate peril, he enjoys conversing with people, learning about things that are not of draconic origin, or simply relaxing. Even when he is relaxing, he can snap to attention in a split second. Despite being trained to be a killing machine, he does not relish in killing. He often warns anyone who tries to interfere with his mission before dispatching them. When not on a mission, he usually wanders around, anxiously awaiting his next assignment. If not that, then he tries to find someone to talk to, anything to relieve the waiting. In all, he is not, strictly speaking, evil, even polite at times. He also tends to be a little too trusting if shown kindness or is assisted in is mission by an outsider. His purpose is to obey the Order. He is horrified by the thought of life without a purpose. He strikes incredibly fast, often sheathing his sword before his opponent’s even registers that they have been hit. He fights with a form of Iaido, striking both with the sheath, and with lightning fast slices. The click of his pitch black blade re sheathing is often the last thing his foes hear.

Appearance: make this bipedal - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/ ... ootten.jpg and put the following clothing on him. He wears plain black garments with black pants and wears a jacket which is similar to Vergil's http://www.gamerdna.com/public/images/u ... 1225157443 except black with red on any bits that were yellow. He also has a hood that was enchanted by a skull that masks his face, making it unclear what race he is. Different people see a different race, but they all cannot clearly make out his features.

History: Zathian serves a high order of dragons, and has done so since he could fight. This order developed during the Dark Ages so dragons would unite to end the slaughtering of their kind at the time. A brief war was fought, but the dragons realized they would be no better than the humans if they slaughtered them. So they chose to hide away, utilizing the help of skulls/mages that sympathized with them, they crafted magically protected homes in the mountains, forests, or wherever a dragon wished to live. The Order accepted all manner of dragons. Half breeds, tainted, any kind of dragon were accepted. Many of the half breed (bipedal dragons) were trained to become warriors and guards. Zathian is one such dragon warrior. He showed above average agility and striking speed at an early age, making him a prime candidate for the training program. Most of the trainees choose a human weapon specialization. Zathian had much difficulty picking his, as none of the weapon styles felt right for him, and his speed. One day a young skull who was visiting the academy where the half breeds were trained as part of his study for his degree in dragonology. He brought with him a video game console, which fascinate Zathian. Zathian would often request to watch the young skull play this console (the mages and skulls had set up many televisions around the academy to monitor human activity). It was from one of these games that Zathian saw the weapon style he wanted to train in (I think you can all guess which game it was and who he saw). He quickly rose to be one of the top of his class, and was soon being assigned missions by the Elders themselves. His current sword was a reward for completing a particularly difficult mission, and he has come to love it. His most recent mission has brought him to the Evil Academy, and may prove to be one of his most interesting and difficult missions yet.

Reason for attending the Academy: The Dragon Order has sent him to keep an eye on a certain childish half breed dragon. He is also to protect this half breed if any danger should come his way. Secondary objectives are to keep an eye out for other dragons that have not been registered with the Order.

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Doesn't seem to bad, you are alot more thorough though depending on how Gareth's history is I'm not sure your history will line up. The enchanted mask is pretty cool but seems useless and the last thing we need is ANOTHER supa fast slicer (Im talking about you Fenny.). All in all the largest problem is his lack of evilness, but when you consider people like Ruin/Iven's character/Cheesemore's guy then it isn't that big of a problem.

I just can't wait for him to see Coren, I half expect him to shout out "ABOMINATION!!!" and shriek in terror.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Archvillain wrote: All in all the largest problem is his lack of evilness, but when you consider people like Ruin/Iven's character/Cheesemore's guy then it isn't that big of a problem.

All according to plan. *strums fingers*
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Cheesemore official scares the fuck out of me.... More so then usual.....
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Well i did question Gareth a fair amount, and he didnt give me a whole lot to work with. Also, despite me saying he is not strictly evil, if the Order told him to cut up, say, a helpless puppy or something along those lines, he would do say without hesitation, although he *might* feel bad about it later. Thanks for the feedback! I was also thinking the same thing about seeing Coren, but perhaps minus the the terror shriek. I'm actually tossing up weather or not to flat out attack Coren or deem it a "secondary objective" to be dealt with later. :unsure:. The super fast slasher thing? *shrug* Meh, i guess it will allow him to keep pace with the other super fast slashers. Oh and Cheesemore scares me too :(

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Archvillain wrote:Cheesemore official scares the fuck out of me.... More so then usual.....

Draken30000 wrote:Oh and Cheesemore scares me too

And I have yet to do anything. This bodes well for me. But do not fear, for my plan needs momentum to take off. You have time, trust me.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

RUN! I'LL STAVE HIM OFF DRAKE! I CAN ONLY PUSH HIM BACK FOR SO LONG!

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Cowards... Looks like amateur hour, with Cheese scaring folks.

Know what? Think I just got what I needed to create a character for this.
Demon of Elru

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Meh you take what you can get, and honestly Ro Wong from what I read last of you you aren't that scary. A little wierd sure but that's as far as I'd grade you.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

FUCKIN BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sprints off* GOOD LUCK ARCH! (also whatevs Wong)

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Cowards... Looks like amateur hour, with Cheese scaring folks.

Overlord help all the newbies who don't know how to fear you yet.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Ro Wong wrote:Cowards... Looks like amateur hour, with Cheese scaring folks.

Very true. But hey, someone had to pick up the slack this time around, since you weren't here and all. But glad you're finally getting around to your CS. If I'm going to make a debut with my plans it might as well be against one of the best.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Wait a minute..... Breeder and co..... Let me change my opinion; Cheesemore warrants an uncomftorable slide away, Ro warrants shitting bricks. Drake! Get your pussy self back here and raise your sword! We kill the abominations Wong makes tonight!

Postby Keiran » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

*flamethrower* We Die at Dawn, Arch. May the Dark Gods steal our souls!

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Archvillain wrote:Wait a minute..... Breeder and co..... Let me change my opinion; Cheesemore warrants an uncomftorable slide away, Ro warrants shitting bricks. Drake! Get your pussy self back here and raise your sword! We kill the abominations Wong makes tonight!

I won't take that as an insult because of two reasons:
1) Ro is by far more menicing than me and does indeed the warrent of shitting bricks upon his plans.

2) I have yet to make a general plan for any RP I've been in, usually just going with the flow, so it would be impossible for you to gauge my plans either. (Hell, I don't even know if they'll turn out well.)
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Draken30000 wrote:Alright, gonna finish up the CS then :grin:

Ok, updated sheet. Let me know if anything needs work or changing and please be nice about it >.< not saying any of you have been mean about it, but yea. Im going to stop talking now.

Alrighty, GM breakdown.

1) You need an age.

2) There's no 'order of dragons'. The middle ages never happened in the netherworld.

3) Why a katana? It has no significant reason to be a katana.

4) He's a dragon. Ronin and Ninja are separate classes, and classes are meant to be mostly for humanoids. The fact that he's a dragon is a class itself.

5) There's no 'lightning strikes'. There is always time to react.

6) Yurr is part of his own... special contingency. I'm writing his full CS up, but I'll allow this 'guardian' thing to continue.

@Cheese: Personally, that makes you slightly more menacing because if you do come up with a pan it's out of the blue.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Alright understood, will edit. Can the Order still exist, just have nothing to do with ages?

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:25 pm

The 'Order' is more of a system to keep track of Dragons that aren't exactly the safest to be around.

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Wait aside from everything else I don't see the problem with class and katana. I mean if you'd be willing to accept someone with duel Katars and a cutlass/knuckle duster hybrid weapon who's also a ninja undead dragon would a katana be that far a stretch? Not trying to defend him just need that cleared up.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Alright here it is. I will get this right!

Name: Zathian

Teacher, or Student?: Student. Honor or Delinquent, depends on whether or not going to class coincides with his mission.

Year: Freshmen

Weapons: Claws, teeth, tail, flame breath

Class/Race: Dragon

Gender/Sexuality: Male. Straight

Personality: Zathian has been raised to serve The Order, and follows orders without question. He has a serious demeanor and can be incredibly focused when need be. However, he is not some mindless servant. When his mission objective is not in immediate peril, he enjoys conversing with people, learning about things that are not of draconic origin, or simply relaxing. Even when he is relaxing, he can snap to attention in a split second. Despite being trained to be a killing machine, he does not relish in killing. He often warns anyone who tries to interfere with his mission before dispatching them. When not on a mission, he usually wanders around, anxiously awaiting his next assignment. If not that, then he tries to find someone to talk to, anything to relieve the waiting. In all, he is not, strictly speaking, evil, even polite at times. He also tends to be a little too trusting if shown kindness or is assisted in is mission by an outsider. His purpose is to obey the Order. He is horrified by the thought of life without a purpose.

Appearance: make this bipedal - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/ ... ootten.jpg and put the following clothing on him. He wears plain black garments with black pants and wears a jacket which is similar to Vergil's http://www.gamerdna.com/public/images/u ... 1225157443 except black with red on any bits that were yellow. He also has a hood that was enchanted by a skull that masks his face, making it unclear what race he is. Different people see a different race, but they all cannot clearly make out his features.

History: Zathian serves a high order of dragons, and has done so since he could wield a sword. The Order accepted all manner of dragons. Half breeds, tainted, any kind of dragon were accepted. Many of the half breed (bipedal dragons) were trained to become warriors and guards. Zathian is one such dragon warrior. He showed above average agility and striking speed at an early age, making him a prime candidate for the training program. Most of the trainees choose a human weapon specialization. Zathian had much difficulty picking his, as none of the weapon styles felt right for him, and his speed. One day a young skull who was visiting the academy where the half breeds were trained as part of his study for his degree in dragonology. He brought with him a video game console, which fascinate Zathian. Zathian would often request to watch the young skull play this console (the mages and skulls had set up many televisions around the academy to monitor human activity). It was from one of these games that Zathian saw the weapon style he wanted to train in (I think you can all guess which game it was and who he saw). He quickly rose to be one of the top of his class, and was soon being assigned missions by the Elders themselves. His current sword was a reward for completing a particularly difficult mission, and he has come to love it. His most recent mission has brought him to the Evil Academy, and may prove to be one of his most interesting and difficult missions yet.

Reason for attending the Academy: The Dragon Order has sent him to keep an eye on a certain childish half breed dragon. He is also to protect this half breed if any danger should come his way. Secondary objectives are to keep an eye out for other dragons that have not been registered with the Order.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

I'll allow the katana (as more of a symbolic weapon, but still useful). Accepted. You may enter as you see fit.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Alright, i will still have the sword, but as you said more for symbolic reasons. I think i will finish reading the entire RP before i join. See you all soon

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm

... iven. I though we has something special. Ruin just got thrown through a hole in the wall after the dragon out to kill him... and Yuki ignores it to eat candy. THE ODDS ARE STACKED. MY TEAM SUCKS.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing