Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm

What are you taking?

And what's A-level?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:31 pm

er...hmm...they're like what you take before university.

Maths, further maths, physics and music. :unsure:
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Like math Quinny?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 pm

A little, yeah.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

I didn't, but I was decent at it.

What's funny is I hate stupidity and I am going into the Social field.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Natalya Darja Arlovskaya (Natallia Daria Arloŭskya)

Teacher, or Student?: Student

Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Delinquents

Year: Freshmen

Weapons: A wok

Class/Race: lady samurai/Succubus

Gender/Sexuality: Female Lesbian

Personality: Natalya is an obsessive person known to break people’s fingers to get what she wants. She has “Crushes” where she has a deep infatuation with certain people and stalks them. She has one main “crush” and will flit from mini-“crush” to mini-“crush”. Natalya is strong-willed, but in the worst way possible. She has been known to tear out the doorknob and opening the door to chant to Anastasiya, "Let's get marriedmarriedmarried!"

Appearance: Natalya is a sweet looking girl with platinum blonde hair tied up in a white bow. She is a frail girl who is extremely short (4’6). Her pale skin burns easily and her green eyes seem to glow in certain lights.
She favours a Lolita style; she wears a long navy blue dress, with frilly white trim, a white hairbow, a white waist apron, and black shoes with black thigh-highs.

History: Youngest grandaughter of the famed succubus Naamah, Natalya was raised by her older brother Nazar Danylo along with her sister Anastasiya Mariya (Vanya). Because her personality was different from either of her siblings (Nazar a bit of a cry-baby with a big heart and Anastasiya gentle and naive, and not malicious, but insane) she thought she was a boy and both her siblings girls. She fell in love with her sister when Ana was in one of her insane periods, beating someone to death with a faucet pipe.
She started stalking her sister asking her to get married (actually trying to force her; once she tied Ana up and brought her to a church). Her seductions powers do not work on her sister, much to her dismay, as her sister is also a succubus. She enjoys stalking cute girls, beating boys who touch her “girlfriends” to a pulp and sewing. Her current project is a wedding dress for her beloved Ana.

Reason for attending the Academy: Was sent there by older brother so she would stop stalking her sister
Last edited by Tragedy_and_Comedy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm

You forgot the class.

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Nice another female, and a lesbian at that :). Never thought being a Assassin who can spy on people would have that kind of advantage. Though the fact that she can't be killed is a bit unbalanced.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm

But she can be trapped, or bound. I don't think she is stronger than the average human.

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah but if she can live forever it's only a matter of time before a bear trap breaks off or some foolish Mage disspells her for a slave. But I guess tying and gagging will work for long enough.

Edit: And then throw her into a lions mouth, feed the lion to a bear, throw it into a whale, freeze the whale in a block of ice, seal the ice block in a evil dungeon that's stuck in an alternative plane guarded by the hydras of eternal anarchy with Chaos Daemons in full bloody armor and long spears that shoot fire shaped in the head of different monstrositys would probably help prolong it a bit.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Pfft. Nice.

Postby Garethcool » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

So. Was going to post, and then I had to make SCIENCE. Chemistry class was interesting though. Working on a post now, should be up soonish.

@Trag: Would you mind sticking to the many classes I have on the first page? It helps me make sure I know what everyone can do and keep it all balanced, thanks!
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

So wait Trag is the more fun and cray version of Kier? *Shoves Kier aside* Sign me up!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Actually that's just the race. I thought the class was for humans only
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh. I feel deserted.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Don't worry love. I'm right beside you

Postby Garethcool » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Keiran wrote:Oh. I feel deserted.

I'm still here. :D

@Trag: Class and race are both needed, please stay with the ones posted on the first page.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

*wrap arms around necks or Gareth and Trag* At least someone will never desert me.

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Weeeell *grabs Kier and Trag by the hands and spins the closer away from Gareth* I guess two of the same thing are just as good but it all depends on Trags zaniness and her acceptance of my drug induced ways

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm

... Trag hates drugs.

And MINE! *pulls Trag to chest*

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

@MayMay: Yes yours. I don't mind when other people take drugs as long as they don't get hurt or hurt others.
@TheVillain: Can I have my hand back?
Also if you try to coerce me to take drugs I will beat you with my purse. Or spray you with Quinn's water bottle
@Gare: Is that okay?

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

'Kay. *cuddle*

Postby Villain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

@Trag *Rides forward on a dyslexic elephant before it's limbs fall off and it's spinal cord flys out the body as I surf it ad a skateboard into an ocean of puppys stuffed with dynamite as cyborg sharks with laser beams attached to there head thrash through the ocean knocking me into the air and falling on one before having it go on land and abruptly stop* there you can have your hand back and yes I really had to go through that complex amount of things just for that. Now do you want to hop on? Just leave the purse and water bottle behind, I'm not a fan of either.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

O.O MayMay... What kind of world did you bring me to?

Postby Keiran » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

This one.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing