Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Squaresoft Crossover RP: The Nexus of Worlds OOC

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

well i was making sure since it's like a collaboration game

I will have a CS up for Roxas this afternoon.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

No villains... But... I had a nice Xenogears idea going. ;___;

Oh well... I'll pick another character. Maybe Hyuga... Always liked him the best. of the PCs. Except for...

Oh yeah... Emeralda~ ^_____________^ *cuddles his Emy and Id plushies*
Demon of Elru

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am

Wow....I've never seen this side of you Ro, usually you're so stern and logical.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am

Yes Shiro, please make a girl. So far I'm the only one.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 am

Oh hey Arch, check the idea boards how does that sound? Does it grab your attention?
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Soul » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:18 am

Yes. We need more estrogen.

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:44 am

You guys do realise that Batman: Arkham Asylum comes under Eidos and the Squaresoft banner? So does Deus Ex and many others just because Sqauresoft Europe bought Eidos.
Last edited by Archrival on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby ViviGlow » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 am

Yup, I decided not to comment though considering it wasn't originally theirs... they just made a game out of it.
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 am

Still it could technically apply to this.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Geomancer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 am

I don't want to hear any 'technically's, ok? This is a SquareSOFT crossover, remember? Not SquareENIX. If you try something like that I'll kick you out right away.

@Karo and Ryute: Looks good but remember, you can add a subjob if you wish

@Arch: Too... much... text

Everybody, two things:

I don't want the history to be huge. If something specific comes up, we will deal with it then

I also do not want huge blocks of text. If you can, break it up into sections

@Soul: Looks good
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Name: Vincent Valentine

Game: Final Fantasy VII, Dirge of Cereberus

Appearance:

Personality: Dark and brooding over his past "sins", Vincent carries many burdens and secrets. Despite his cold personality, he is not uncaring: at a point where Cloud admits he thought Vincent was cold and did not care about the Planet, Vincent casually brushes off the remark. He also has a soft spot for Lucrecia, referring to her as a beautiful lady. He fiercely despises Hojo for his various immoral actions, and it is the promise of meeting him that stirs him to accompany the party in Final Fantasy VII. Vincent is reluctant to speak, although when he does, he typically has something very important to say.

Weapon of Choice: Cerberus, a three barrelled gun.

Additional, Notable Equipment: Clawed Gauntlet
Red frayed cloak

Example Abilities: Increased Accuracy
Transforming Limit Breaks

Focus: Agility, Range

History: About 25 to thirty years before Final Fantasy VII, Vincent was once a member of the Turks, which was then known as Shinra's "Department of Administrative Research". When he was assigned to supervise the Jenova Project in Nibelheim, he fell in love with a scientist named Lucrecia Crescent, an assistant to Gast Faremis. When he discovered her link to his deceased father, Grimoire Valentine, Lucrecia distance her self from Vincent, ultimately entering a relationship with her associate, Professor Hojo, instead. Lucrecia became pregnant afterward, and Hojo planned to use the fetus as a test subject for the Jenova Project.

Vincent objected to the use of humans — especially Lucrecia — as test subjects. Even so, in the interest of science, Lucrecia proceeded with the treatment and became very sick as a result. Outraged, Vincent confronted Hojo in the Shinra Mansion's underground laboratory and a heated argument ensued. Hojo ended it with treachery, pulling a gun from his lab coat and shooting Vincent in the chest. He proceeded to use Vincent's half-dead body as the subject for experiments involving strengthening the endurance of the human body, and metamorphosis, enabling the body to transform into various monstrous forms. While Hojo did succeed in making Vincent's body stronger, the experiments were a failure because Vincent, though still living, remained in a death-like state.

As a last resort to rehabilitate him, Lucrecia infused the Chaos-tainted Mako into his broken-down body. The procedure worked, as Vincent's body, due to Hojo's previous experiments, was strong enough to become a vessel for Chaos; however, Chaos was completely uncontrollable and was only stopped when the Protomateria had a reaction to Chaos. The Protomateria, discovered by Grimoire alongside Chaos, was theorized by Lucrecia to have been created by the Planet "out of necessity as a means to control Chaos and prolong its own inevitable fate", and was put in Lucrecia's laboratory. She put it inside Vincent's chest, and thus Vincent was able to control Chaos to a degree. Vincent later awakened on the operating table and responded to his modified body with both anguish and rage.

Believing himself responsible for Lucrecia's illness after Sephiroth's birth, Vincent locked himself inside a coffin in the Shinra Mansion basement, where he slept mostly undisturbed for 23 years to atone for his "sins". He constantly relived his "nightmare" as a punishment for his inability to stop Lucrecia from submitting to Hojo's experiment on her unborn baby.

During the year following Final Fantasy VII, Vincent traveled the world, mysteriously popping in and out, retrieving information and helping those in need, keeping even looser connection with his friends than the rest of the party. In 2009, he eventually follows rumors to the Forgotten Capital, where the Remnants of Sephiroth were stationed. After Tseng and Elena were struck down and tortured by the trio at the Northern Crater, Vincent rescued them and helped them recover, while getting as much information about the remnants as he could.

Recently the Chaos and Protomateria fought again, so Vincent left his friends to try to deal with the fighting energies. The Chaos started to turn on him and quickly he felt himself disappear and woke up in the nexus.

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Adelle's subjob has been added Geo. It's her original class from the beginning of FFTA2.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Ah, right. Didn't see that.

@Keiran: Looks alright to me.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Edited.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Asobi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Name: Roxas

Game: Kingdom Hearts 2

Appearance: Image

Personality: Kind hearted and understanding also VERY naive due to his age. He is more than willing to help others.

Weapon of Choice: Twin Keyblades, they change s needed.

Additional, Notable Equipment: None

Example Abilities:
Aerial Roll
Quick Roll
13 Beams
Enhanced Arial Roll
Dual-Bout
Light Fury
Criss-Cross
Shockwave Thrust
Limit breaks
Dodge
Roll
Reflect
Guard

Focus: Strength and Agility, minor magic

History: Roxas is a young boy about 15 years of age in an unknown time period. He remembers his life as a simple one but soon realizes that it isn't as simple as he though as he encounters an old friend that remembers him but unfortunately he doesn't remember him. He soon finds out he has an ability to summon something called a keyblade. However he can summon two not one. He does deal with bullying with the older kids as he is a bit shy, nice, and naive. He learned that he was apart of another boy himself and they were linked but they were oddly on opposite sides. Roxas was still in state of confusion as he had been learning how to wield the key blade and defending himself from organization 13 he came in contact with a mysterious door that asked him if he wanted to know what was out there. He wanted to find out his past and who he really was so he walked through that door which then took him to Nexus.

Postby ViviGlow » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Name: Vivi Orunitia

Game: Final Fantasy 9

Personality: He's rather shy and quite clumsy and Vivi is also not too sure of himself, though he is very kind hearted. Unfortunately he is a follower, not a leader but he does know his own morality albeit most of this can be attributed to the fact that he is technically only around six months old meaning he still has a child’s innocence.

Weapon of Choice: Magic Staff

Additional, Notable Equipment: Octagon Rod

Example Abilities:
Fire, Fira, Firaga
Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga
Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga
Slow, Stop, Bio, Drain, Demi, Break

Focus: Magic

History: Vivi was not born, but instead he was created as a prototype Black Mage due to become a slave the same as every other, luckily whilst being transported he fell out of the cargo ship, allowing him to be raised by the Qu. Qian who raised him with the intention of eating the boy when he grew up, however Vivi never did grow and in only a few short moans Qian died, so Vivi eventually ends up going to the town of Treno for help.

Eventually he ends up at the city of Alexandria, then after sneaking his way into a play... which he had bought a fake ticket for... and getting involved in a kidnapping plot he joins with Zidane and Co, at first being unwilling to use his magic powers but is convinced by Steiner that it would be better if he did... giving him the confidence to actually use his magic and making friends with this company of strange individuals.

Much time passed and he made his journey to the Nexus aboard the ‘Invincible’ along with all of his friends... they had set off towards the source of the unusual energy drain, it had been Vivi who noticed it at first... but soon the other more magically attuned of them could sense it too and they realised it was a threat they would need to attend to. However the trip went wrong during their journey across the dimensions, the ‘Invincible’ was drained of all its energy the moment it came out in that world, falling from the sky scattering Vivi and his friends far and wide before crashing into the ground carving out a tremendous gash through the land.

--------------

Not so sure if I should have the ‘aga’ spells but I put them there for now....

I caaaan put more history up... but to a degree I never feel that inspired to write up histories for characters that already exist from someone else’s imagination... so I would be mainly copying the description from other sources...
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Huang Long » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Ok, I'm done, i think. Now let's see what geo has to say.
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Ryute » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Subjob added.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Yay! 2 dual wielders! Oh geo is glenn accepted?

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Sentios » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:58 am

Name: Geno

Game: Super Mario RPG

Personality: Geno is a reasonably serious guy with a good idea for seeing the big picture without being out of touch with current events. In addition to having strength of mind he also has confidence in his abilities and is enthusiastic about returning his home to it's former state.

Weapon of Choice: Handgun (His weapon is in his wrist and is capable of firing physical and magical projectiles.)

Additional, Notable Equipment: He wears capes as his only armor.

Example Abilities:
* Geno Beam – Charging up his energy, Geno shoots a deadly energy beam at one enemy.
* Geno Boost – Using magic, Geno boosts an ally's attack.
* Geno Whirl – Geno throws a disk of light at one enemy.
* Geno Blast – Geno summons light energy from the sky, damaging all enemies.
* Geno Flash – Geno transforms into a large cannon, then shoots a large ball of energy, damaging all enemies.

Focus: Geno focuses on ranged attacks and abilities but is also very quick.

History: Geno is a Star being originating from the Star Road, a place which turns wishes into stars. Ordinarily these stars fall from the Star Road after being granted however with the draining of the world's magic this is becoming more a more difficult process, with some wishes not forming complete stars and many wishes not being granted at all. There was a similar incident in the past, where a group called the Smithy Gang physically damaged the Star Road. During that crisis it was Geno, taking the form of a doll, along with the world's most renowned hero, who restored the road and defeated the Smithy Gang.

Now with the new crisis it is again Geno tasked with restoring the Star Road and ultimately the world's magic. To find the source of the magic drain it was determined the best course of action was to simply set Geno, who had again taken the body of a doll for fear of the worse, upon the magic being drained; a 'road' essentially. Though for some reason he was unable to follow the 'road' to it's source and found himself dropped in a strange world, with his body movements feeling sluggish and awkward.
Last edited by Sentios on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 am

I thought about choosing Geno but I figured someone would mention how he returned to the star road

Postby Geomancer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Ok, we have seven confirmed players. BoC and Asobi, you have one week to make your case. Your CSs aren't really up to snuff in my opinion. Ro, the game is starting in one week. That is all.

GMancer

Postby Huang Long » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

So Geo, is Firion in or not?
Mastery of magic is when telling time means telling time what to do.

In Honor of a true warrior: Quotes from Dinobot

Quickstrike: [gloating and tauntingly] So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
Dinobot: A warrior still! [Punches Quickstrike twice, then throws him so he lands on his head, knocking him out]

- Honor does not need to be won, but it must never be lost.

- The question that once haunted my being's been answered. The future is not fixed. My choices are my own. And yet... how ironic. For I now find that I have no choice at all. I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Make that eight. One spot left. Ro, BoC, Asobi, you are going to by fighting for the spot.

GMancer

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Who are the lucky 8 Geo?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing