Kingdom Hearts RP v.3 *Dead*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest OOC

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am

Oh oh me me!
I... am plotting something... he he he he...

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

*shoots Vivi with an elephant tranquilizer while looking at an imaginary watch*

It's been four days now. I'm going to send PMs to those who did not post the last time. I was hoping my post would give them something to do but apparently that is not the case.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby ViviGlow » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 pm

The paaiiiin!!! Why would you hurt me like thaat!?

'Gained immunity due to the number of times having been shot'

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, we've lost sam and MM. Time to reopen the... what's it called? Recruitment? Bah, I'll remember it after I get some sleep.

*loads up and fires the T-Rex tranq from Jurassic Park (the book) which resembles a missile with a big needle at the end*

EDIT:

Ah, that's right. Sign-ups! That's the phrase/word!
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP v.3: The Darkness Manifest *Sign-ups Open*

Postby IamAlphaGeek » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

What do you mean, "lost"? They quit? Ugh.
'Samus. That's the only name you'll hear. Samus. It means the end and the death. Samus. I am Samus. Samus is all around you. Samus is the man beside you. Samus will gnaw upon your bones. Look out! Samus is here.' - Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

I can see clearly now the rain is gone! I can see all obsta-- *runs into a pole*

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:18 pm

They said that they wouldn't be helpful to the RP so they aren't going to be posting anymore.

GMancer

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 am

Meh. At least we didn't lose a keyblade. The story can still go on while sign-ups are reopened.

Speaking of the story.... *disappears into a dark portal*
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Sentios » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 am

I think Karo is scheming something...
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 am

Well, since I do really like KH, I think I'm going to try and get in then.
Still not really certain about his abilities though...

Name: Pyremius Gerra, although he prefers being called Pyre

Appearance:
Pyre looks like this. Pyre's a young man of 19, is five foot eight, has long, (dark)red hair and brown-red eyes. He's always seen wearing a T-shirt with a zipper, and wears dark jeans and white combat-boots underneath.

Weapon of Choice:
"Ignis", (Looks like this.) a white dual-bladed battle axe, decorated with many red lines running along it, with the (long) haft being made of the same strange metal as the axe's head itself. It is empowered by the demon Ifrit's power after it was purified, which increases it's user's mastery over the fire element. He wields it in reversed grip, and recently became able to use it with a single hand.
It does have a major drawback: it disables the user to use any offensive magic but that of the fire element.
Most of his attacks are quick slashes, dealing mediocre-medium damage, but heavier ones leave him open after he made a swipe.

Magical Abilities:

Promise to the passed -- Pyre empowers Ignis with his determination to avenge his comrades, setting the red lines along it ablaze. This changes the axe's element to fire, and is the basis for his other skills.

Shimmering of flames -- Pyre imbues Ignis with his magic, making the flames on the axe shimmer with a white light, increasing the chances of (normal) enemies to miss. Pyre cannot cast magic while it is active.

Pyroclastic assault -- Pyre dashes around the enemy at very high speeds, leaving small trails of fire behind from his axe touching the ground. While doing this, he delivers multiple slashes from different angles. If used several times in a row, Pyre will be exhausted, and needs a few moments to recover.

Fira -- Pyre unleashes the axe's magic flames and makes them wash over the field in front of him, dealing damage to all enemies in its path. He needs a moment to prepare this attack. He can only use this a few times before his energy is drained.

Lucifer (Limit Break) -- Pyre becomes coated with flames, increasing the damage he can deal and harming enemies when they touch him. It can only be activated when low in health, and doing so disables all magic for the remainder of the fight.

Strength Focus: He's primarily focused on strength, with some fire magic tossed in.

Brief description of Character:
Pyre was raised in a small, enclosed world that lived with traditions and ancient rules, a world that hadn't (yet) given in to modernization. His family was appointed as guardians of "The Greataxe of the Sun", named Ignis.
He lived there for 17 years without anything bad happening, and he was, during those years, educated in the use of magic and how to fight with weapons. He was a great student, and became the pride of the Gerra clan. After his 17'th birthday, he was appointed the new guardian of Ignis.

One night, he woke up, thinking to have heard something in the hallway. He got up, took his sword, and went to see. After peeking into the hallway and seeing nothing, he went to check on the axe. Right before he opened the door, however, multiple shadows appeared from the floor, walls and ceiling around him. He yelled for his father, while cutting at the heartless to no avail. His father arrived in an instant, and cast reflect to defend his son while destroying the shadows with thundara.
Pyre, still shaking, stood up and asked what those things were. His father merely sighed, and said that he had to go and get the leaders of the other clans for an emergency meeting.

After the meeting, Pyre knew what he and his world were up against, and he wondered how long they would last...
The next year and a half, his world got assaulted more and more frequently by the heartless, steadily falling further into darkness.
Each and every week, he'd see a comrade get his/her heart torn out, and disappear. A few weeks before his 19'th birthday, his mother begged him to take Ignis and run, for she didn't want to lose her only son.
Pyre went to the axe's chamber with his mother, and took hold of the haft. Suddenly, both of them were enveloped by flames coming from the axe, and were transported to Hollow Bastion.
After arriving, Ignis became a little flame in Pyre's hand, burned the "Seal of Ignis" into his right forearm, to then fade into the seal.
Now he can summon the axe at will, lives in an old house in Hollow Bastion, and wonders how the battle back home is going.

Pyre is a quiet, sweet and caring person, though he's a little shy. There's also a joking side to him, though it's rare for it to emerge. He will always try to help his friends, whatever the dangers might be. Now, he fights to avenge his fallen comrades and family members, and to try and make sure nobody else suffers the same fate.

Sword (Fighting): 4

Wand (Magic): 2

Shield (Defense): 1

Idk if it's allowed, but I'm putting it anyway.
Battle song: Under Heaven destruction
Last edited by Nightreaper0513 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
- If you don't give a crap, go out and find a reason to.
- Life is as good as your current state permits you to enjoy it.
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

Ok, lessee...

1. The abilities seem a little too... RPG like. I mean, they could just represent your specific abilities that your character has found effective but... I dunno. It doesn't matter in the long run, I guess.

2. Lucifer- Remember what I said about statistics? This is an RP, not an RPG. There is a difference. The stats are just a way for me to roughly gauge your character's abilities. You can just say your attack goes up.

3. Fira- Remember, limited amount

4. In your history, the whole 'father using specific spells' just doesn't feel cinematic. I'm not going to force you to change it, I just want you to know about my feelings on the matter. In the game, it is fine but it just seems weird when his father uses 'reflect' and 'thundara' when 'defensive' and 'electrical' would have worked just as well.

5. ...Nothing else, I just like having things that are a multiple of five.

Anyway, with those things in mind... does anyone have any comments?

GMancer

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 pm

K, adjusted some things:

Changed stat increase of Lucifer to "Increases the damage he can deal"

Fira now can now only be used a few times before his energy is drained

The reflect and thundara is to remain a little in-universe, since I thought writing "defensive spell to protect his son while casting an electrical one to get rid of the shadows" was a little... lame.

What do you mean by RPG like?

Huzzah for multiples of five. :grin:

Have a nice day!
- To block out the world, I put headphones on, so I don't have to listen, to anyone.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Well, you could say he created a shield around his son and defeated the attackers with electric blasts.

RPG like as in things you would see in, say, Dragon Quest where it is a number of abilities lined up that do something very specific.

GMancer

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 pm

I want to call him Luke and do unspeakably evil things to him!
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Wazit » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

You always do unspeakable things to people, Karo

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Hmm.... True. But there's a special place in my heart for torturing videogame characters that I hate like Tidus or Luke fon Fabre.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I not only despise Luke, I despise the entire cast from that game.

GMancer

Postby Karo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Jade, Guy and Anise are totally worth sitting through that game though.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 am

I'm done waiting, I'm pushing this forward. VIVA LA RP!

EDIT:

The reason Vivi gets a big post is because we keep in near constant contact via MSN messenger so I know how his character will react for the most part.

EDIT2:

Okay, time to start to form the teams. Anyone in particular want to team up or should I do it on my own?

GMancer

Postby Karo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 am

Do it on your own.

Speaking of which, where the hell is Aura during all this? It's kinda hard to separate into three teams if one of the keyblade weilders hasn't posted yet.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am

She said she is going to appear in another world. I dunno how but I don't really care as long as she joins in somehow.

@Night: You are in. You might want to come to the meeting as well, since the entire defense force is there and I get the feeling your character would be part of it.

GMancer

Postby ViviGlow » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Hmmm.. I have a funny idea... wonder if it's really something I should do though...

Postby Geomancer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Go for it!

And I would have sent out warnings this time around but the majority of the players didn't post this time around.

GMancer

Postby Nightreaper0513 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Yeah, he'll be there, just going to wait untill the group's close to where they're supposed to have the meeting. (Unless you want him to pop up now?) :)

Postby Aura » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Karo wrote:Do it on your own.

Speaking of which, where the hell is Aura during all this? It's kinda hard to separate into three teams if one of the keyblade weilders hasn't posted yet.

Wanna plan something?

Postby Karo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 am

I would, but I can't. >.<

Unless... *poof*

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing