Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

That's the life right there.

I miss my old job as a cashier for a local convenience store, only BUSY for like 2 hours during lunch then from then to about midnight it's nothing but internet browsing and video game's with a buddy.
a year of my life with a bitch of a boss though, but the pro's far outweighed the con.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Archvillain wrote:
Garethcool wrote:I spend my day at work staring at 350 degree oil, and often splashing it on myself. As soon as I can get a job that isn't in fast food I swear to god I will.

Ha, sucker. That's why I stuck with being the cashier of a local Nerd store. Free comics to read, ok traffic, no answering questions, gaming table, and free soda that "Accidently" disappears from our soda stack that we sell for 1$ a can.

... Why do you work at my local comic store?
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Garethcool wrote:
Archvillain wrote:
Garethcool wrote:I spend my day at work staring at 350 degree oil, and often splashing it on myself. As soon as I can get a job that isn't in fast food I swear to god I will.

Ha, sucker. That's why I stuck with being the cashier of a local Nerd store. Free comics to read, ok traffic, no answering questions, gaming table, and free soda that "Accidently" disappears from our soda stack that we sell for 1$ a can.

... Why do you work at my local comic store?

SO I CAN STALK YOU WHENEVER YOU DISPLEASE ME

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Hehehehehehe
Heheheheee, but seriously I will stalk yo ass if you displease me.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm

No, seriously Arch. Is your name Maurice? Because he's the only person I know by name who works there.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

-opens a can of coca'cola- Interesting developments.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Garethcool wrote:No, seriously Arch. Is your name Maurice? Because he's the only person I know by name who works there.

Maybe I am, maybe i'm not. I won't tell, it'll Ruin (Restubaelst) the surprise for you.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Let me rephrase: Do you live in Alberta. To be more specific: Lethbridge?

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Let me eduMacatee you,

Short answer: No

Long answer: No I live in the Concrete Jungle of New York.

Longest Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Though in all honesty I just might live in Alberta. You'll never know because I'll never tell you the truth! Everything I say about where I live is BS. I don't want no CSI or Russian Spys named Slitvanca hunting me down for my past escapades just because some curios cat named Gareth was interested. Now drop the topic.
Last edited by Villain on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iris » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Page stretch :P. Looks very awkward.

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Sletvana would never go after you.

Meow.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

If your so curious think about this, I am crazy, creative, occasionally funny and witty, and most likely has a lot of things I need to work out.

Is Maurice any of these?

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Not Maurice.

And I'm fairly sure you're not Jake.

Postby Iris » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Why are you using my middle name? Hehe, just purely by chance I suppose.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Maurice? Hah, i'm calling you that from now on. So Maurice, tell me what exactly does Of a Thousand plan on doing now that Ruin dumped him on his offer and ran away like a freaked out panzy.

Postby Iris » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 pm

If you use that you'd have to use both my middle names man.
As for Of A Thousand. Hehe, well, Ruin thinks he has dumped his offer... but in reality has already has taken interest, my demon only has to help the lad see it from his perception.

Postby Nyc101010101 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Name:Ivy Rose

Teacher, or Student?: Student

(If Student) Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Honor Student

Year: Freshman

Weapons: Silver Knife, the hilt made of oak and engraved with the inscription Ashes to Ashes... That is your Story

Class/Race: Red Mage (fire)

Personality: Ivy is a quite girl, never found without a book in hand. Books are her only friend. There is always a sinister thought brewing in her head, although she seldom acts upon them for fear it would make her 'popular' amongst her school mates. When she DOES act upon her ideas, it usually ends in ruining someone's life, or setting things on fire. She likes being a loner, and wouldn't have it any other way. She is always sad and often cries when alone. (reason for sadness in history) Even though she would never admit it (if she even realizes it herself) but she wants friends. She just doesn't know how to make them.

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... :429,r:7,s

She has long straight hair the color of pure darkness. It is beautiful against her milky white skin. She usually wears fishnet fingerless gloves and a cap-sleeve black baby doll dress at mid-thigh length. Her slender legs covered by fishnets as well as her arms. Clunky black combat boots go up to her knees. She is slender at a petite 5'3. Her naturally red lips are always shut unless speaking, hiding the pearly white teeth hidden behind them. Her face is marked with a permanent poker face, never portraying any sign of emotion, unless burning something, then her mouth is spread in a heart achingly beautiful but sinister and her big green eyes light up. Her dagger is kept on the leather belt slung over her fragile hips. She never goes anywhere without it.

History: When she was born, she was a sweet, fragile little girl who loved everything. Being raised by a kind mother and father faithful to the local church, there was nothing that could go wrong! WRONG!! When she was 6, an assassin set her house on fire. While she lay crying in her room, she heard her mother and father's cries as they burnt to ash with the rest of the house. When the firemen found her lying unconscious on a slab of wood among the ash of her former home, they realized The flames hadn't touched her, OR the wood.

She was sent to an orphanage. There she became her goth self. She refused to play with the other orphaned girls and played with fire. When old enough to be sent to private school, she became an outcast there as well, and burnt them to the ground. Because of her horrible awakening to her powers, she couldn't stop. If she didn't burn stuff, she'd go mad. The only thing that could stop her from acting on her horrible impulses was reading. She always read. In fact, she lasted in her last private school 4 years before someone from the academy recruited her.

Reason for attending the Academy: forced to go because she kept burning down the private schools her orphanage sent her to.
Last edited by Nyc101010101 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holy S***! I... just lost my train of thought...

Postby Keiran » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm

... Your history needs a lot of work. How can a child speak in a language it doesn't know? And this is for evil people, not impulsive. There is nothing that makes her evil.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Bump her appearance up, for christs sake I thought I already told you this during the Dreamscape RP?

Edit: SHIT SHIT SHIT, I MEANT SATAN, PLEASE DONT SMI-BLARGH.............

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Keiran wrote:... Your history needs a lot of work. How can a child speak in a language it doesn't know? And this is for evil people, not impulsive. There is nothing that makes her evil.

I dunno Keiran, this could be argued. Burning things to the ground for pleasure seems pretty evil, she just doesnt want to do it willy nilly. But i agree on the history, perhaps elaborate more on the language thing, like she heard these words in her head, wispered by a demonic voice, and began chanting them. i dont know, its up to you

Also lol at Archvillain i see what you did there

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Keiran » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

It's not evil, it's just being bored, or an obsession. Obsessions are only evil if directed specifically to cause pain.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

No Drake, she's more of an anti hero, a predictable anti hero at that. A troubled girl with a dark past, who can't make friends and destroys everything around her unless she (inset plot device)!

DUHN DUHN DUUUUHHNNN!

And in this school there is no anti hero, the closest thing you'll get to an anti is an Anti-Christ (Such as Arthrogate.). Psychos who cross the line twice while slitting babys neck, abomination afronts to nature, canniving chess masters creating 30 Xanatos pile ups every ten seconds, and hopeless idiots who are unwitting puppets to eldritch unholy gods of immense power that make Cthulhu shit mountains. THAT is a list of things that belong in this school, and hell I haven't even said 4% of the school list yet! You see how the whole evil thing works now? I find it easier to understand after selling your soul by sacrificing a golden retriever puppy to said eldritch unholy god.

Edit: Hey, is my signature stretching the screen or is it just me?

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Alright, alright point made. Also, yes your signature is stretching the screen.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Keiran » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Naw dude, it's the long 'no' he put up eariler.

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Alright, fixed it up.

Oh and one last thing I need to add to that list elicit demons of lust and kinky different lustful sex groups.

Postby Keiran » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 pm

... That's Abraxas, eh?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing