Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

True but my guys a skeleton dragon and that's still classified as zombie dragon so same thing for you.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

I suppose the difference in the species or if there is one depends on the world's context.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

A dragon, in death, would likely be far more powerful than a a human/demon turned to a skeleton simply because dragons are known as creatures of horrific and destructive magic. SO coupled with their sudden immunity to pain they become far more deadly and unstoppable.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh, sorry, I meant between zombie or skeleton, my bad.

Would there be any specific powers a human skeleton would get though? I mean, I suppose Archvillian's guy would have extra dragon stuff, but would Chris get anything?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:47 pm

... Um. No.

Human skeletons are frail as hell. You're gonna fall apart at a single blow.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Really?...may need adaption then or something...let's face it, a martial artist skeleton that can be smashed apart in one hit could be troublesome.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Well gareth they'd be highly weak against strong blunt attacks but a slash and such would do little to slow them down. So in that sense they have the edge. Not to mention being light and small, so they can dodge a lot of things easier.

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Wait does that mean my character will be dropping limbs like crazy? Just want to know hoe dragons in undeath work such as if I keep any of there abilitys in death etc etc.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Interesting, I'ld considered the extra speed boost and the slash/blunt thing, and there may be other things, but that weakness against blunt objects is still a huge problem...

I may be able to come up with something logicaly to fix that but...I'm not sure if that would be allowed.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

well you could make some kinda magical seal thats keeps your bones conected
the only downside to tht is if someone hit it you would fall to pieces
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm

....thie thing is being so much more logical then I thought.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm

your tellin me...they oblitarated me
but logic is usualy a good thing to concider when makeing a character

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

True, but I remember the old RPs...ah...when you could pull yourself completely back together after being blown apart and, if in a pinch, pull off your own arm and beat someone to death with it.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

ya...i wouldnt know about that i am usualy the one who does the destroying
...depending on which character has been challanged out of the ten that i have...

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

That's exactly why we have to obliterate you, spin you around, and introduce you to something called balance. Good roleplaying has conflict and it's no fun to have a single person going around beating the shit out of people with little to know fistee cuffs. That's reserved for the antagonist and they have to fall eventually. All I'm saying is alot of my characters get the shit beaten out of them and come back swinging which makes it more interestig and fun to do. I may not have seen any of your characters from other rp's but I can see you have a tendency to make god like people with little to no regards on rules, common sense, that the gm is god, and finally power balance. I'm not trying to be cruel (sadistic more like it actualy) that's just my overview of your characters and some of your statements.

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Being a Co-GM is fun. I like helping people, so it's good for me, and for you guys who can have more fun playing.

Logic is very important, or it's no fun and the story falls apart.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 pm

well the only reason my characters are seen like god characters is because that's how me and my friends made them...i created the original characters, and he put forth obstacles...and i adapted my characters defeat the obstacle...the result is an unbeatable group of titans
now the only way we can make them better is putting them forth as a challenge to others, if you can beat them you are a genius

are my revisions acceptable?
page 5

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 pm

So youre not really roleplaying just saying oh wouldn't it be cool if Zeus fought Steve the janitor (Steve having a pistol)? In which case fuck you and your expirements! *Picks up trash can and throws it through your window and runs away shooting bullets into the air and dropping c4 everwhere*

Edit: I'm still a bit iffy on your character. So many things can be exploited thrugh her powers like say summoning two rock walls and smooshing them together. I'm giving you a seal of approval but your goin to be on constant watch. The instant I see god modding I'm going to hit you faster then drugs hit Britney spears. And yes Kieran I k ow I'm strange and nearly psychotic but that's what makes me so interesting :). Man I really need to change my username it was a funny parody at first but now it's just kinda awkward when I'm in Archrivals rp's........
Last edited by Villain on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 pm

You are very strange, Villan.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 pm

i am role playing i just use them as a base

we have another forum for that stuff no worries ^^

oh i never thought of smooshin people with the walls that's a good idea i am going to put that down in my idea book

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Keiran, since you and Arch work so well together... Welcome to the team Archvillain.

Because of the demonic energies of a dragon (especially an enchanted dead one) It's body will hold together. But if someone moves the fog with large amounts of wind it loses it's power to resist attacks.

I'll accept you Iven. But as Arch said, as soon as you start to God-mod the beat-down will be swift and unrelenting.

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Wooooooo! It's good to be in charge (sorta)! Anyway, interesting so a stronggust of wind is all that's needed to revert him to a normal skeleton state? And what I meant earlier was stuff like does his wings work, if not what do they do. You know inherihent things dragons do like breathe fire

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 pm

A pleasure to work with you, my odd boy.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 am

Methinks I have a way of stopping anyone too rowdy, hehe.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 am

Archvillain wrote:Wooooooo! It's good to be in charge (sorta)! Anyway, interesting so a stronggust of wind is all that's needed to revert him to a normal skeleton state? And what I meant earlier was stuff like does his wings work, if not what do they do. You know inherihent things dragons do like breathe fire

Wings work, but the movement creates wind, knocking the smoke away. So flying is less than ideal. Skeletal Dragons can breathe fire, but only for very short times. (1-2 second bursts, but heat is intense). They can only breathe fire 3-4 times a day as well.

Oh really Fenix?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing