Elemental Academy IC; The later years

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Elemental Academy IC; The later years

Postby Timer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

"feel the flow.. yes master Ajax.." He dipped one finger into the stream, broadening his mind.. he thought about what this related to with what he thought he knew.. the Flow of magic was a common topic in stories, letting magic flow easily and quickly through the body was pivotal for the use of magic or Ki.. but applying it to water was an odd idea.. but he supposed elemental alignment was not to forien..

He scrunched up his face again, letting the feel of the water washing around his fingers run up his arm.. he concentrated as deeply as he could on spreading it through an imaginary network of pools in his body.. he didnt know if he was doing it right or not.. but the feeling was spreading fast

Postby sam4books » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:11 pm

~Ashley Timbers: What's Wrong With Cats?~

"Ashley Timbers." she said giving him a firm nod. Ashley frowned when Marcel expressed a hatred for cats. How can someone hate cats? They were cute, graceful and could put up a fight. A perfect companion for women, a smirk formed on her face. Of course this was a guy she's talking about, all men seemed to have a thing against the innocent creatures. "Aw don't be like that, she never did a thing to ya." The cat may have scratched the kid up a bit but it was just a scratch, nothing to whine about. "Come on, you need some toughin' up." She gave him a wink, then Elle said the cat was a girl. Giving a low grunt the chubby gal said, "I still like 'im, better then some boys here." Ashley nudged her head towards Marcel to emphasize this.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

-Phage-

purring on Elle's shoulder the cat smiled, listening to the compliments handed his way. it was a wonderful thing to be praised for not doing anything in particular, He decided now was the time to voice his opinion. "Thank you for the compliment." Phage said in a low tone, lyrical and soft, but low, all the while he still continued to purr.

Postby Karo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

~Elle~

"Phage! You're going to scare them to death doing stuff like that. You could have let me warn them first, you know. But then again, you love surprises, don't you?" Elle started to scold the cat, but soon gave up, knowing it was pretty much useless to try and do so. Instead, she scratched the back of his head, just behind his right ear.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby sam4books » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

~Ashley Timbers: And He Talks Too!~

"Woah!" Ashley exclaimed, taken by surprise by the kitty's voice. She shook her head, "First that demon, and now a talking cat! Boy this place has everything!" The surprised girl whistled another one of her low whistles. A talking cat, she knew cats were smart, smart as a whistle, but she never expected one to talk to her before. She couldn't believe it, it was like she walked into some dream world, but this wasn't no dream. Those beatings she got earlier proved it, this place was magical. Magic, to tell the truth Ashley never regarded the existance of such a thing, she always thought it was some sort of hocus pocus trickery or something like that, but a talking cat. This talking cat proved otherwise. "No problem." she told the black cat with a nod, a little bit nervously.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby GnSz » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

_O_O_
_Academy Entrance_

Well, that was different. Phage had spoken. A cat. It spoke.

It spoke with the human tongue.

Marcel groaned and sighed out. "Demons, and now intelligent conversing felines . . . it will never end."

Postby Garethcool » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 pm

~~ Koori - Stream with Ajax ~

Koori nodded, his hand reaching into the water, he knew what he was doing, he knew people who manipulated elements and he had been told what to do, he concentrated, he felt the water's tides, it's moving and it's flowing, he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He concentrated even more, and fell back as water had started to flow up his wrist, Koori blinked "what was that?"
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:56 pm

-Ajax-

"The beggining of water mastery, you both have developed a sense of binding with the flow of water, and the magic essence that lies within it. It 's only natural that it cling to you to see if you are worthy of it's potential. Do not flinch from it you two, let it embrace you." Ajax said with a kind of 'know-it-all' tone, but at the same time you couldn't help but think it made sense.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 pm

~ Koori - learning Magic ~

Koori nodded, taking a deep breath. He put his hand in the water, he felt it move up his wrist again, he shivered and tightened the muscles in his arm, he was ready for almost anything. He just hoped that everything would work out right. "Am I doing this right?"

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 pm

-Ajax-

"Almost, if you are tense then the water will see your magic as hostile, relax and be like the stream you now control. Calm and relaxed, with no obstacles to block your path." Once more he dipped his hands in the water.

Postby Timer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Harold had not flinched.. he had let it go.. he wanted this for so long and he wasn't going to let fear or inhibition stop him now.. the rushing was in his ears, the water flowing.. he let it encompass him, let it do what it wished.. the natural and raw power.. uncontrollable to him and yet ever coming..

Down stream had slowed to a trickle, the water now racing up Harolds arm, he removed his fingers.. his eyes still wedged shut, his face crunched up in concentration, and the water came with it.. for a few moments it had floated clear of the stream.. defying gravity to meet with his fingers.. but then it fell back as his limited power ran dry.

The water on his arm was still pooled,it sat in the palm of his had like a bubble of gel, "Woah..." he had opened his eyes but a mere amount to see.. but he lost concentration at the same time and it fell to the ground with a splash "dammit!"

Postby Garethcool » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:10 pm

~ Koori - magic. ~

Koori watched as Harold controlled the water. Koori touched the water carefully as he relaxed his muscles, he could feel the water going up his arm, he smiled. He could feel the water going everywhere "this... is strange..."

Postby Timer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:14 pm

"At least you can do it with your eyes open.." Harold Glumly said as he sat watching the water flow past, "I can feel this flow thing.. but its like.. like trying to remember a dream.. with my eyes open i cant do it.."

Postby Garethcool » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Koori kept his concentration, he could feel it slipping a little as he began to talk. "Think of it this way, It's like trying to memorize something, if you concentrate enough... if you try your hardest it'll just work."

Postby Zath » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Gen padded over to Elle and Urufu when Elle whistled. "You won't be causing my master any more trouble, now will you?" He said to the two chained students. his maw formed something of a smile. "Because I'd hate to have to punish you."

The chains gained some slack and released the two students. "Now behave yourselves, okay? I'm going to go nuts if I have to do this everyday. Now shake hands and be nice to each other." Urufu said.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:22 pm

-Phage-

with a playful smile Phage crawled onto Elle's shoulder, shaking his rear and pounced. Landing right on gens back, the dog was so huge that Phage could stretch out fully and still have room. And so it curled into a ball, purring as it nestled into gens fur. "You make a good pillow..." He said.

Postby Timer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:25 pm

"Maybe i should just start small.." He hovered his hand over the stream and concentrated on the flow, willing the water to bow.. and it did.. the surface now looking like somebody was pushing a clear plastic bowl into the top of it
"heheh.. cool.." he chuckled to him self, making the dome grow as large as he could before it broke like a miniature dam to the flow of the stream..

Postby sam4books » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:28 pm

~Ashley Timbers: That Dog On The Other Hand~

Ashley eyed the dog, this one talks to? Geez, when will the madness end? And Urufu was it's master? Well, that explained everything. She jumped at the sight of his size, as much as she hated dogs she could help but feel frightened. And this dog was threatening her. The plump girl shivered, of all the luck in the world, she had to get the most rotten of look. This Urufu guy must be an awfully good breeder in order to produce a dog of this height! "Alright, alright I'll be have!", she said in defeat. "Sheesh, the pets sure are more intimidating these days." the girl added with a slight hint of fear in her voice. She adored the cat but the dog, he was just too much to handle!

The chubby girl was glad when she was finally freed of the suffocating chains. She nodded a firm nod towards Urufu and turn towards Marcel. "I guess this is truce huh?" she said offering him her chubby hand.
Last edited by sam4books on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In passing

Postby Atticus432 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 pm

~Academy Entrance~

There was so much commotion going on Hiroshi had no idea what was going on anymore. A lot of commotion came from the fire students and he could have sworn he saw a cat lying on a wolf’s back. Looking towards Hisui, Hiroshi asked with an eager face and voice, “I feel better now sorry about that um, are we going to start class soon?” Hiroshi wanted to star as soon as possible and get away from all the crazy things outside especially the demon guardian.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Jeggred watched in amusement of the 'fight'. That lasted about all of thirty seconds before the teacher intervened. Watching their lips, he made out that the cat was able to talk, and it went on the massive dog's back. 'Talking cats and dogs, a demon for a guardian. That old man was right, this place is nothing like I've seen before.'

Then he turned towards Araki and the other kid who was getting a ring handed to him. He decided to sit down, it looked like this was going to take a while, but he did have one question on his mind. Are we the only two in Darkness? Seems like everyone else has a lot more people in it. Talking to Araki, he hoped this would at least kill the time. He hated waiting.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Distracto » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Araki looked to the young boy intently as he asked his question. "Well to tell the truth... there was only supposed to be one student.. you were an added surprise, but no matter because the lesson shall carry on as planned. not many people want to learn dark arts as they are often seen as a synynom with evil, but that is entirely not the case." Araki noticed the transference of the ring. He could read the writeing but still he wondered what a Ring with the word "master" would be able to help a boy with a headache. "Guardian, if he is ready, i would like to begin, if he will be traveling with you... i would like to know so I may begin at post haste." Araki spoke weaveing his voice with grace. To anyone meeting him, everything about Araki, was gracefull, his voice, his postures, his combat (as they would later find). "this lesson must be conducted while there is still light in the sky."
Kinda Back...we will see

Postby Zelosse » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm

-Guardian-

"The choice is his, Araki, I have no say in the path he walks now." The guardian grinned as it stood up tall, the ring placed in the boys hand. "If you wish to walk my path, do so when the moon hangs full tonight." With that the demon returned to the catacombs.

Postby GnSz » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:29 pm

_. . . *looks at Urufu*_
_Marcel Frans_

Marcel was of course baffled by the sight of the giant dog. The dog that was TALLER than him. And bigger. And could possibly eat him.

Wow, that thing could probably swallow him.

Nevertheless, he stared at Ashley's chubby hand, head tilted. His eyes glanced at Urufu, understanding. "Guess so, since we're in the presence of our teacher," he said, his eyes glancing at the man for the girl to see, "we have to be on semi-friendly terms."

He took her hand, but pushed his self up with his free hand. Releasing her hand, he patted himself down, taking notice in the claw marks that were made by Phage when he had his weight on his chest prior. But he went to look at Ashley, his tired eyes on her, a small smile appearing on his face. "Truce."
Last edited by GnSz on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Leopardess » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Akako sighed a little as he said the class wouldn't be easy- although she hadn't expected it, it was still a little disappointing. Then her eyes grew wide as Fizban did his little trick. Impressive... I wonder where he went? Then she saw him collapsed on the bench. Oh dear... wondering what to do. She decided to let him sleep, if he was tired enough to just collapse like that he sure needed it! Then she got distracted by the fight between the two Fire users, and shook her head over the folly. No wonder they got picked out for Fire- they apparently had fiery temperments to go with their power! All of a sudden, Fizban woke up, probably by the sounds of that very same fight, though she didn't realize it.
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby Acktoo » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 am

[Tenn Nevara, Academy Gates]

Apparently the headmaster thought it prudent to hire a deaf teacher too, in addition to the blind one and the corpse. The swordsman didn't hear Tenn's question at all; he completely ignored her, instead focusing his attention on a set of boys. As wrong as that sounds.
Fine. The girl didn't really care to be ignored, but she had better things to do then be irate. Especially at a deaf guy. The brunette shrugged her shoulders and attempted to make her way towards someone that could possibly be a bit more help, though at this point there seemed to be nothing but disorder and chaos in the courtyard.

But then again... She was very good at finding items that were hidden, right? Maybe Tenn didn't need any help after all. The girl withdrew one of her guns from its holster, punched some data into what seemed to be a grid of some sort with the fingers on her left hand, and after a confirming beep, the gunner smiled. She had found the Earth teacher. Or at least his room, an area which seemed to have a rather high concentration of decaying organic matter.

Before long, the girl found herself within the academy's walls, making her way towards the indicated area on the weapon's interface, and sure enough, a small congregation was a few steps ahead of her, almost adjacent to the lit up portion of Tenn's grid.
"Hey, you lot the Earth class?" the girl asked, taking note of those ahead of her, the mountainous man that had chided her before and another female student.
Too good for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing